The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Gamefaqs Board Wall of Shame

+5
Bionicman
tuna che culo
Gunner
Hazy
TheSappy1314
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Gamefaqs Board Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Gamefaqs Board Wall of Shame

Post by Gunner Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:19 am

tuna che culo wrote:its starting to get to the point where he cant say anything without getting racially abused though and im not on board with that because he is one of the best posters Smile

agreed, it was funny when it happened to bionic cause he'd lose his shit but it's not the same with liquid

Gunner

Back to top Go down

The Official Gamefaqs Board Wall of Shame - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Gamefaqs Board Wall of Shame

Post by Stam Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 am

its funny with anyone

its not like im gonna stop either, pakis have no place here

Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 pm

too little too late D;

and nah it wasnt funny, well not to me anyway, because it was the same shit every time

when i did it it was because it fit the situation and i at least tried to be creative about it
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 pm

others did that as well btw im not trying to be all high and mighty although as funniest poster i have every right to be
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2