The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......."

3 posters

Go down

Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......." Empty Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......."

Post by Controbing Sun May 26, 2013 9:37 pm

My gaymefag's username is sk00p.I'm JaronGreen and Kalantro.I'm sorry but I just wanted to fool al you douche bags.HAHAHA

Controbing
n00b lvl2
n00b lvl2

Back to top Go down

Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......." Empty Re: Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......."

Post by tuna che culo Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 pm

you have to post in the introduce yourself thread first
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......." Empty Re: Confession Statement:"I will now confess who I am and accept the charges willingly......."

Post by Controbing Sun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Just did!
(•

Controbing
n00b lvl2
n00b lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue May 28, 2013 8:02 am

So you're hardman ok
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down