The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice on dealing with my club's captain

+2
tuna che culo
LiquidFuze
6 posters

Go down

Need advice on dealing with my club's captain Empty Need advice on dealing with my club's captain

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 pm

First of all, this is sort of confidential. If he found out I said any of this, he'd boot me from the club.

Anyway, I recently joined a virtual pro club. They've been around for ages and they're a really good team. I'm not very good at the game, my pro's like an 84 (I play as a defensive midfielder preferring the center). The thing is, our team's formation is like 3 attacking midfielders and a striker, there's really no CM or CDM so I'm usually converted into a RDM.

Everyone in the club is okay, but the captain is a total hard-ass. I hope I used that term correctly lol. Seriously though, wtf. I'm not great but I try hard. I do win some tackles, and at least 70% of my passes go through. In the 15 or so matches I've played, he's never said "good job" or anything. Yet anytime there's even a sliver in my performance, he notes it. The other players on my team always give me encouragement like "you've gotten better" or "you're beasting in defense" etc.

Today, I scored my first goal for the club in an awesome header from a corner. It won the match. Everyone was excited and gave me props, the captain didn't say anything.

"Aqib, you need to play more on the right."
"Aqib, if you do that again you're out of the club"
"you need to stick to the right aqib, everyone was on the left"

Yeah,how about you go on the left up your mothers cunt you fucking nazi-pussy caramel faggot Prince-loving cockmonger. Lol.

Anyway, I try to ignore him. He pushes me to succeed in a way but also when I play I'm always scared i'm gonna fuck up. Also i've just realized it's kind of like how my dad is anytime I drive his car. He's constantly telling me every turn and stop and is turning me into a total neurotic.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Need advice on dealing with my club's captain Empty Re: Need advice on dealing with my club's captain

Post by tuna che culo Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 pm

i read all of that
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Need advice on dealing with my club's captain Empty Re: Need advice on dealing with my club's captain

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:24 pm

tuna che culo wrote:i read all of that

and...your thoughts???
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 pm

no thoughts
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:29 pm

tuna che culo wrote:no thoughts

...that's impossible, you literally have no comment to make except "I have no comment?"

omg kill me
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Last edited by LiquidFuze on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Lol
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Sounds like you need a few training sessions with the potato general.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm

mccalledin wrote:Sounds like you need a few training sessions with the potato general.

This, as hard ass captain of the team, I feel it is my duty to tell it, like it is

Such as ;

Pedro you're fucking shit everywhere.
nice dribbling la fleur, no I'm not talking about with the ball you Mong.
Sephi go home.
Mafewww nice shot, is your pass button missing?
Useless Scottish cunt learn to defend.(McCall)
Fucking useless potato connection.(Oisin)
Why the fuck are you in our defence when your the lone striker?(deese)
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by oisin111 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Sk00p wrote:
mccalledin wrote:Sounds like you need a few training sessions with the potato general.

This, as hard ass captain of the team, I feel it is my duty to tell it, like it is

Such as ;

Pedro you're fucking shit everywhere.
nice dribbling la fleur, no I'm not talking about with the ball you Mong.
Sephi go home.
Mafewww nice shot, is your pass button missing?
Useless Scottish cunt learn to defend.(McCall)
Fucking useless potato connection.(Oisin)
Why the fuck are you in our defence when your the lone striker?(deese)

Good times

oisin111
ub3r n00b
ub3r n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down