The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously)

+7
tallwhiteninja
LiquidFuze
W-racecar-M
mccalledin
Hazy
tuna che culo
Claude
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously)

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 pm

well, at least it can't get worse for Jesse

kudos to Walt Jr though, didn't expect him to react the way he did. quality acting.

LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously)

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 pm

well, at least it can't get worse for Jesse

kudos to Walt Jr though, didn't expect him to react the way he did. quality acting.

LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:29 pm

LiquidFuze wrote:quality acting.
You just get dumber. Is it quality because he emulated your speech patterns to perfection?
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:
LiquidFuze wrote:quality acting.
You just get dumber. Is it quality because he emulated your speech patterns to perfection?
It's quality because it was believable acting. Was the jab at cerebral palsy necessary?
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 pm

I keep thinking RJ Mitte is a bad actor but then I remember the bloke with CP I went to uni with and it's spot on.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm

And yes, kudos to Jr for telling his own father to fuck off and die.

fucking liquid
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 pm

RJ Mitte does have cerebral palsy in real life, you know this right?

anyway, GET IN HYURR ITS THE END
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

LiquidFuze wrote:RJ Mitte does have cerebral palsy in real life, you know this right?

anyway, GET IN HYURR  ITS THE END
you're either retarded or can't read
what am i saying? it's both
but it's not your fault, your parents are siblings
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Goodbye Walt.

Breaking Bad thread (spoilers obviously) - Page 3 Old-man-crying-gif
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:01 am

Thought he was gonna cook one last batch lol. That would have been awesome!
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 am

I usually like the final episodes to shows I watch. I liked Dexter, Lost, The Sopranos etc despite criticisms. But I was kind of disappointed with this one.

We knew a few weeks ago where it was headed. We knew he was going to go after Todd's crew and we knew that his cancer was back and was probably going to die.

But the whole episode I was waiting for some twist or something to remind us that this is Breaking Bad. But it wasn't anything surprising or shocking.

While Walt was lying on the floor I wasn't even sad. I expected it. Compare it to Lost (spoiler) when the final scene is the same where Jack dies, it was pretty sad/shocking. But it was just so obvious through the whole season and especially this final episode that Walt was going to tie up his loose ends and die.

Idk I guess I figured they would go out with a bang and something different. Final episodes of good shows should give you a reaction. Whether it be happy, sad, or "what the fuck?" Like the Sopranos, or Lost did. The show was brilliant through its entire run but kind of dropped it in the end.

TLDR I was disappointing.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 am

Darko Iulo wrote:I usually like the final episodes to shows I watch. I liked Dexter, Lost, The Sopranos etc despite criticisms. But I was kind of disappointed with this one.

We knew a few weeks ago where it was headed. We knew he was going to go after Todd's crew and we knew that his cancer was back and was probably going to die.

But the whole episode I was waiting for some twist or something to remind us that this is Breaking Bad. But it wasn't anything surprising or shocking.

While Walt was lying on the floor I wasn't even sad. I expected it. Compare it to Lost (spoiler) when the final scene is the same where Jack dies, it was pretty sad/shocking. But it was just so obvious through the whole season and especially this final episode that Walt was going to tie up his loose ends and die.

Idk I guess I figured they would go out with a bang and something different. Final episodes of good shows should give you a reaction. Whether it be happy, sad, or "what the fuck?" Like the Sopranos, or Lost did. The show was brilliant through its entire run but kind of dropped it in the end.

TLDR I was disappointing.
WOW, like I expected this from you, but the fact that you liked the Dexter ending is even incredible for your standards.

Dexter's end spoilers:

There is nothing wrong with how it ended, I don't think Breaking Bad needed a twist, It needed Walter to die happy, the episode allowed that, he revenged Hank, said goodbye to his family, sorted out money for his family secretly, saved Jesse (and forgave him) and didn't get caught.

Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 am

Darko Iulo wrote:I usually like the final episodes to shows I watch. I liked Dexter, Lost, The Sopranos etc despite criticisms. But I was kind of disappointed with this one.

There's nothing wrong with a simple, satisfying ending with all loose ends tied up. My heart did accelerate when Walt was almost shot though, but funnily enough, this is the only show ever that's made me cry at the end. Just beautiful. Especially Jesse's freedom.

Walt also fulfilled Jesse's request in the second series to save him via deadly robot.

And that "do it yourself" scene was Jesse finally breaking out of Walt's manipulative grasp.

Sopranos ending was genius. Lost was cool I heard, but you seem to be the only person on this planet who liked the way Dexter ended.

also:
Darko Iulo wrote:TLDR I was disappointing in bed.
fix'd
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 am

I didn't like what happened to Dexter but I'm ok with the ending. I don't think he deserved what he got but it makes you think. It makes you mad. People hate it and some like it.

Breaking Bad had closure yes but for a show like that I expected something more than just Walt tying up loose ends. Ultimately it's the happiest ending you could possibly have considering the circumstances. But we knew exactly how it was going to end weeks ago then.

My problem with it wasn't with what happened. It's just that as he was doing everything I knew he was going to do it. And when he eventually killed everyone then I wasn't surprised like I had been in the past. And when he died it wasn't sad or anything because it was obvious it would happen. For a show that always had something more to it, this last one just seemed a little straight forward. Seemed like a whole lot of build up to something I was able to figure out in the first episode.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 am

Sk00p wrote:There is nothing wrong with how it ended, I don't think Breaking Bad needed a twist, It needed Walter to die happy
Also this. A twist would have been pointless. It was just a satisfying, final end for Walt. He died surrounded by the thing he loved as much as his family: chemistry.

Also loved the way Jack was offed. Same way as Hank, mid-sentence. Except Hank was fearless and accepted his fate while Jack died like an arrogant coward, begging for his life.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:15 am

Darko Iulo wrote:I didn't like what happened to Dexter but I'm ok with the ending. I don't think he deserved what he got but it makes you think. It makes you mad. People hate it and some like it.

Breaking Bad had closure yes but for a show like that I expected something more than just Walt tying up loose ends. Ultimately it's the happiest ending you could possibly have considering the circumstances. But we knew exactly how it was going to end weeks ago then.

My problem with it wasn't with what happened. It's just that as he was doing everything I knew he was going to do it. And when he eventually killed everyone then I wasn't surprised like I had been in the past. And when he died it wasn't sad or anything because it was obvious it would happen. For a show that always had something more to it, this last one just seemed a little straight forward. Seemed like a whole lot of build up to something I was able to figure out in the first episode.
IMHO, that's the beauty of it. No more Heisenberg, no more plots and schemes. Just a broken man yearning for closure.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 am

But it's predictable. Had I not figured out 4 weeks ago Walt was coming back for revenge and will end up dying then I would be ok with it.

Why build it up for a month to show us exactly what we already knew was going to happen?

Once Jesse went to Hank I said to my wife "Hank will catch Walt but Walt will get Todd's guys to help him escape but they'll kill Hank. Walts family will find out and that's why he's in hiding in New Hampshire. He will come back avenge Hank and in the process of doing so he will end up dying."

Only thing I missed was them taking the money and him using the ricin on that cunt which was the only part in the episode I didn't see coming and was quite happy about.

But like I said one thing this show did that every show ever never does is has a proper ending with no more questions.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Hold up Val, you...LIKED the Lost ending??? What? Why??
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Because I'm not an idiot that thinks *they were dead the whole time and the island wasn't real*

Because that's not what happened but most people are too retarded to understand that the "flash sideways" was the purgatory and the Island was real.

Plus anything that was important was answered or could just be inferred based on the information given. I don't need for the writers to clearly state why the Man in Black was able to get on the freighter and why Walt was "special."

Whether the whole thing about "it wasn't about the mystery it was about the characters" was a cop out or not, I don't care. Because the show was about the characters. That's why every episode went deeper into their lives.

And like Breaking Bad is to Hazy, Lost is like that for me. It's the only show that ever made me emotional about the characters. I don't care what people think about the end because all the characters that I cared about had their closure.

AND because this is the single greatest, most beautiful song ever made :'( We have to go back...

Now don't make me turn this into a Lost thread because I can go on all day about that damn show. I wrote 4 college papers on it and it's currently the only show I've rewatched over 3 times.

And incase anyone is wondering why I've been writing such long posts today, I've been sitting in the hospital for the past 12 hours and have nothing to do.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

i liked it
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 am

Jesus, why are you in the hospital? What's wrong?

I never met anyone in real life who liked Lost. Well, one of my friends watched it but he was an idiot and would always spoil the episodes for me.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Everyone I know who's watched Lost loves Lost.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Everyone I know who's watched Lost loves Lost.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:53 am

^I don't think anyone likes it as MUCH as Val though.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm

There's a few things that I really like more than others when it comes to films, television shows, music, or games. But NOTHING compares to Lost.

I would rather Chelsea be relegated 2 times and never come back to the premier league if it meant I could erase my memory and rewatch it for the first time.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 pm

jesus christ
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanLS7 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 am

I know im really late but the ending of Breaking Bad was aweseommee. Best Tv series everrr.

On the other hand Dexter had the shitiest ending to a series ever. It just didn't fit. It was like you became best friends with a guy or 8 years and then one day he decides to kick you dog, shag your girl and shit on you from outta nowhere.
NathanLS7
NathanLS7
n00b lvl3
n00b lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next