The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA V End Game Thread

+2
mccalledin
Mafewww
6 posters

Go down

GTA V End Game Thread Empty GTA V End Game Thread

Post by Mafewww Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Wanted to chat about it.

Seems like Hazy is the only one to complete it thus far, so it's you and me bruddaaa.

What option did you pick at the end?
Originally I picked to knock off Michael, but the conversations F&M had in that mission made me feel soooooo bad and like, holyshit.
I selected the Kill Trevor mission from the replay menu afterwards, I would say that it is the 'true' ending.
Then I selected option 3 after that, which reeeeeaaaaally pissed me off, because the whole choice gives the impression that one of them has got to die, and I thought Michael was the less interesting character, so that's why I picked him, BUT GODDAM EVERYONE LIVES. So I had to load up a save from before the last heist, just so I had that ending.

Endings are great, though, I can imagine the majority picked to kill Michael.
Picking Michael gives you a shit-tonne of dialog that just gives you huge guilt.
Picking Trevor gives you, what I would say, the most 'canon' ending.
Picking Opt. C gives you all your characters.

Great plausible endings.

Also, if you didn't pick Italian Job-esqe colours for your cars on the final heist, you are a confirmed faggot, even more so if you didn't even pick that heist plan.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GTA V End Game Thread Empty Re: GTA V End Game Thread

Post by mccalledin Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 am

I didn't kill either of them. Liked all of them too much and tbh, after all that they'd been through killing them just didn't seem to fit into the story well- as if it had been shoved in simply to give the player a huge decision to make. Especially with Frankiln who had no real beef with Micheal or Trevor.

Agree with Hazy about length and lack of heists. Ended way to abrubtly with them killing of like 4 big characters in a single mission. Could easily have stretched those out at various points in the story. Minus the last one the heists were all done to finance something else- would've been good to have had some just for the sake of gettin some swagz.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Dayum, didn't see this thread. Ight, here we go.

How could you pick to kill either one you treacherous prick? Franklin's a true homie and I didn't think twice about choosing death wish. All you needed was some faith in Lester the Molester. Top ending. So satisfying offing Haines like that then telling Weston who the big dog with the big nuts is in LS.

Also went with all matte black for all the cars in the last heist. Will defo try Italian Job colours on my current playthrough.

Trevor dancing to the sunset. What a sendoff.

Can't wait for dlc.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Because the whole choice thing gave the impression that one had to die, makes it seem like 'Death Wish' is selecting Franklin to die.

When they all meet up to push Devin into the sea, and T is like 'Where's Franklin'? To which M responds "He'll be here". I was like ohhhhhshittttttttt no he won't.
But he did.
And all was good.

But as I said, luckily I had a savefile to go back to to get that ending, my friend wasn't so lucky and now lives in a Michael-less world ):
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 am

Slowpoke time

Chose C

Bored with the game so far

Heists were under-whelming and there well should have been more. I thought that too Matt, I figured C was Franklin's death. Chuffed that it didn't, All 3 are bro-tier.

Been meaning to replay all the missions for gold and do all the heists the other way but I really can not be arsed
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:26 pm

they spring that mission on you like assholes so i picked to save them both
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

I picked C but tried them all out on different saves to see what happened. Man Treva's death is nasty
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down