The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here

+4
LiquidFuze
Deese
Mishona
TheSappy1314
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here Empty I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

Let me put my 2 cents for some things, since I can't post or comment

1. To the guy who posted "Iniesta to Norwich", I would reply, "You spelled Snodgrass wrong, and that already happened"

2. I would like to start a petition to let that Jordan kid into our secret community, if it means getting rid of Gunsy.

3. Val has to stop damning the board for selling the overrated Mata. Salah is years younger and is the only player who can play on the right. He'll be on the bench for a while, but watch him prove all of you wrong when it comes time to play rotation. Salah comes from a background of fast counter attacking play(Mourinho's system) while Mata comes from a background where the strikers comes back to collaborate with the midfield (Rafa's system). Willian and Salah came in because they can play the Di Maria role, while Hazard and Schurrle can play the Ronaldo role (big ask, I know). Oscar has the responsibility of playing the Ozil role, where all he has to do is serve as a second striker to leave space open for Eto'o to capitalize. It only looks like Oscar is shit and lightweight, because he always has two or three players marking him at a time, yet he still scores and assists goals (Gunner actually said this once).

Last edited by TheSappy1314 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here Empty Re: I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 am

I wanted to Bantz all over your sister m8
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here Empty Re: I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 am

Mishona wrote:I wanted to Bantz all over your sister m8

I feel left out, reading the stuff on the FIFA board. Let's have Bantz here Cm-39268-1050cb463a17bf9
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:41 am

for 2

This board is pretty dead to be honest and it's not the success we all hoped it would be

idgaf who comes here
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 am

I was kinda kidding. I don't know who that kid is, or if he has potential to be a t3rra or a Liquid. But If our secret FIFA community overloads accept him into our society, then so be it. I rather be here than there anyway.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 am

I didn't think this was a society.

I thought it was a bunch of dudes sharing full on homo-erotic manlove for one another.

I hope I wasn't mistaken
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 am

we can arrange for that to be true Papi-shona
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:48 am

So racecar told this gamefaqs user to randomly PM me and I've convinced him that racecar is a hacker and that he's going to need to change all his passwords now he's PMed me. I want to take a screenshot but can't work out how to show the whole message chain

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

Hi Deese

Long time
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

Been a while yeah

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 am

well, how about we do a compromise.

All of us (everyone who reads this post) floods Racecar's inbox..with requests to see the pic of Liquid that he has.

Yeah, I don't know how that counts as a "compromise", but I do want to see the picture
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 am

Paint + lots of Screengrabs

I long to see these PMs
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 am

I'm on my phone bruv

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:53 am

Man, techonology Deese days
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 am

Oh ho ho yes!

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 am

A few remarks. FIRST OF ALL,

Deese wrote:So racecar told this gamefaqs user to randomly PM me and I've convinced him that racecar is a hacker and that he's going to need to change all his passwords now he's PMed me. I want to take a screenshot but can't work out how to show the whole message chain

Wut? He did that to you too? I did the same thing, convinced the guy who sent the message that we was accidentally part of a huge hacking conspiracy and told him "not to answer the phone" for the next few days.

Second, Jordan is your alt Selphi. Jordan is Gunner's name, are any of you really so stupid that you think someone has a new account that just happens to be named after one of the regs? It's Selphi because the account is recent, he's probably behind Rael Lanister too.

Third, no one is having sex with my sister. Everyone needs to stfu. I made a joke to exaggerate how terrible waking up in the morning, going to work and then coming home and watching a Liverpool game and being able to look in the mirror is (no offense Claude). Gothic is not fucking my sister, my father is not fucking my sister, and I am certainly not fucking my sister. You freaks.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

LiquidFuze wrote:Gothic is not fucking my sister, my father is not fucking my sister, and I am certainly not fucking my sister. You freaks.

Lol
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 am

Are you serious? I didn't even know he'd PMed you no wonder he was so gullible

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 am

LiquidFuze wrote:I made a joke to exaggerate how terrible waking up in the morning, going to work and then coming home and watching a Liverpool game and being able to look in the mirror is (no offense Claude).

m8 you need to fucking cut it out then, it's in literally every single topic. Ridiculous obsession.
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:16 am

change your avatar
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 am

I love Claude's avatar.

And In my Gfaqs career, I have made 3 alts, (gseph, Sappy, and softman)

1. Sappy got banned because you (or someone) reported me

2. Sephi is in purgatory because you (or someone) reported me, and it shares the same IP as sappy

3. softman got banned/suspended because it shares the same IP as the other two.

So tell me, genius, how can I be maintaining not one, but two alts, when

1. My IP is blacklisted on the gamefaqs server

2. I've already used up all of my email adresses (I have one left but I don't want to use it for anything but work)
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:28 am

W-racecar-M wrote:change your avatar

It's okay I miss Stewart Downing too Sad
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:31 am

put henderson
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:32 am

this place is getting a little TOO active
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Almost as active as liquids sis'. Eh lads?
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next