The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another

+3
BraveV
tuna che culo
Hazy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another

Post by Hazy Mon May 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Claude wrote:well this topic got weird fast

ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another - Page 2 1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTN: Gothic and anyone else who watches any anime of some form or another

Post by Mishona Mon May 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Kirno is mint.

Watch Wakfu

French don't give a fuck.

Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue May 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Kirino is top lass. Kuroneko is top goth. Ayase is top waifu with top roundhouse kicks. Fuck it, this show is top. 3/4 done with series 1.

Haven't been disappointed with a single selection of my sister's so far. All been top topness.

Won't post until I finish the whole thing.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Wed May 07, 2014 1:13 am

Watch some mo DBZ
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri May 09, 2014 2:56 pm

KURONEKOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Good shit, fam. Funny as fuck and I really enjoyed it. Cracking humour.

Kirino is a god-tier character, all other characters are top characters. Glasses-kun is a total bitch, never saw that coming. Dumb Kyousuke rejecting total angel Ayase-san. That ending tho...should I be concerned that my sister recommended this to me?

9/10

I have a lot more to watch to reach otaku status tho. Think I'll watch Gurren Lagann next.

And lol @ DBZ nostalgia god dayum
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri May 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Also sister just finished the first 2 Potters in 2 days without sleep.

Mission accomplished.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri May 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Sorry. Nee-chan.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Just finished Cowboy Bebop and thought it was fantastic. Only issue I had was that it had a lot of filler episodes and not all of them were great (though a lot were). When the show does advance the main plot it's an absolute masterpiece, and the ending is very memorable. I dare anyone to watch up to episode 5 and not be interested in it.
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:25 am

BraveV wrote:Just finished Cowboy Bebop and thought it was fantastic. Only issue I had was that it had a lot of filler episodes and not all of them were great (though a lot were). When the show does advance the main plot it's an absolute masterpiece, and the ending is very memorable. I dare anyone to watch up to episode 5 and not be interested in it.

Probably one of my favourite anime of all time, Cowboy Bebop.

The Soundtrack is one of the best ever, and the English dub is pretty great.
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:51 am

only ever seen the dub but it was marvelous

my all-time fav anime
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum