The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board

4 posters

Go down

Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board Empty Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi guys i was thinking that maybe each week we could have a different issue related to women (or men teehee), like maybe things like: How to meet women, or how to handle an argument with a girlfriend, how to dryhump efficiently, or specific sexual techniques etc. Each week would be something different and we could all take turns moderating the discussion each week. Could be useful and helpful as a lot of us are younger and some users are older like Nard and cheese and so we could all learn more about women.

Leave a comment in the bottom letting me know your thoughts , peace
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board Empty Re: Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board

Post by RandomTaco Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:31 am

You're a fucking faggot.

For an authentic Islamic experience, you could keep touching her against her will.

Last edited by RandomTaco on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

RandomTaco
ub3r n00b
ub3r n00b

Back to top Go down

Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board Empty Re: Idea for a weekly topic on women for this board

Post by Xbxfrk6 Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 am

You start by giving some advice.
Xbxfrk6
Xbxfrk6
n00b lvl3
n00b lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:16 pm

hey guys my girlfriends husband is a Chelsea fan what do I do?
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:42 pm

lmao
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down