The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Thread

+6
Darko Iulo
tuna che culo
W-racecar-M
LiquidFuze
Hazy
Mafewww
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Games Thread

Post by tallwhiteninja Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Bioware WAS pretty fucking awesome...then EA happened. I've got my fingers crossed for DA3, but a disaster wouldn't be a surprise.

tallwhiteninja
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:54 am

^I feel like Bioware will fight to still retain some of that creativity. I mean, ME3 wasn't the best game story-wise, but the Citadel DLC let the writers just...run-loose and do whatever the fuck they wanted and it came out amazing. I really think they've seen how terrible reception DA2 received and they'll work on the core issues. Think I read a quote that said one stage in DA3 will be bigger than all the re-used maps in DA2 combined.

God, DA:O is by far one of the most immersive games I've played from a role-playing standpoint. If DA3 could even touch on that and return to its roots...I did like the more action-y gameplay of DA2 since I'm more of a console person though.

Kind of chuffed that FIFA comes out a week after GTA V. I only have a few days where I can play my PS3, don't need trouble choosing what to play.

LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 am

Went up to High Wycombe yesterday to our fellow Cineworld to see how they do their game shit, proper bangin'
Played COD 4v4 on standard TVs in their VIP lounge for the first hour or so, then moved into one of the screens to play some 4p Sticks+Stones, Gun Game, etc. good fun!

They're doing some launch night for GTA on monday too, they're setting up each 'classic' GTA in diff screens for the first part at 9, which sounds siiiiiiiiick, then they get advanced hands-on with 5 from about 10pm in all those screens which I'm well jelly about ):
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2