The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login

4 posters

Go down

ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login Empty ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login

Post by Mafewww Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:40 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:in other news, Rafa has turned Napoli into a much better team, and I'm very happy for him.
Hamsik has a more important role and he's prospering. Same for Callejon, and Higuain is really proving my suspicion wrong that he wasn't ever that good.
No, Cavani has made Napoli into a much better team. The team hasn't played a big side yet so you can hardly say they are better then last term.

Sicario001 wrote:There is no such thing as a full time student.

Also my local cineworld is doin a GTAV launch. Playin on big screens, pretty cool.
What's your local guvna?

General@Everyone:
What's the deal with the new PES? Has somebody just made a bunch of alts to troll dem boards to say it's better, or is it genuinely better gameplay-wise this year and people are actually going to return to it?
Intrigued. Usually there's 1 person-tops a year to come out and say they actually enjoyed the PES demo over the FIFA one.

Regardless, 14 is shit this year because nextgen makes it bad, 15 will be the next one to buy because it should definitely have some good, new, shit in it, otherwise EA are confirmed shitters.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login Empty Re: ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login

Post by tuna che culo Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm

i played both demos stoned, so i was very insightful at the time

i played fifa first and slowly started noticing the differences, i thought it was bretty gud

then i played pro evo and thought it was great. like to the point where i was convinced i would buy pro evo that year.

then i played them sober and pro evo didnt stand out as much, and fifa still seemed bretty gud

so i dunno
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login Empty Re: ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:37 am

^that's interesting, i want to try out the PES demo now

i really like how they pretty much got rid of pace-abuse, at least it's much harder now

however, they've made strength the "new pace" which is annoying. i can't fkn get used to protecting the ball or whatever, not sure how to do it well
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

ITT: I respond to your shit on fagfaqs because I'm banned and I forgot my alt login Empty LOpq

Post by Winters Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:03 am

PES=Pissy Equals SHIT

Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

i reckon skoop
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:57 am

The Gunner_04_ account's been suspended for three months for something I might or might not have sent weirdjack/cvjboy, what a fucking joke
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 am

ok I might have threatened to slit his throat if he doesnt leave the fifa board forever and threw in the word sandnigger somewhere in there but they're called private messages for a reason you cunt mods
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down