The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

+9
Stam
Darko Iulo
W-racecar-M
tuna che culo
mccalledin
Claude
Hazy
Sk00p
TheSappy1314
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me Empty So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:24 am

I don't know how or why they punished me so bad, because this is the first time i've ever gotten my account suspended. But I guess Liquid and racecar deserve a fuck you.

So imma participate in gamefaqs threads here. If you don't care to read them, its okay. because I'm bored in my classes and work, so I deserve some gamefaqs time.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by TheSappy1314 Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:33 am

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me Levels11

1. Yaya Toure is by far the best midfielder in the Premier League, no questions asked
2. Steven Gerrard has been far more reliable than Ozil, but overall, I wouldn't rate him in any top 3, because he's just not there anymore
3. David Silva is a hard one, because his talent is undeniable, and his workrate is grand, but hasn't he been injured? I rate Nasri higher this season, and that's not a bad thing
4. Juan Mata is crap this season, nowhere near the best, Oscar is better, and so is Lallana. I was tempted to name some relegation zone CAM, but that would be harsh
5. Ozil is a top 3 midfielder in the EPL, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's number 1 He was purchased to make Arsenal stronger and power arsenal to compete with fellow top 4 contenders, but so far, he failed against United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Southampton. What good is "the best midfielder in the EPL", when he can't inspire your team to victory?. The only credit I can give him is that he made Ramsey better. But in turn, Ramsey made Ozil better
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by Sk00p Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 am

Thank you Gamefaqs

Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 am

Sk00p wrote:Thank you Gamefaqs

Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:06 am

Try and make an account using 3G on your phone, heard it works
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Claude wrote:Try and make an account using 3G on your phone, heard it works

FFS MAN!
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm

reppin dynamic ip's on my side of the planet
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

Meh, not in th mood anymore to get on gamefaqs. I just aw Val's recent rant about 13ya13. Total Bellend. I used to think he was crazy, but he's a total xenophobe. "I speak 4 languages, and 2 of them I speak in 3 different dialects,...you're just a mexican from mexico" It's like that time he said he used to party all the time, so he knows how stupid club hopping is. He's said other stupid things, like "My wife is spanish, so I fully understand the state of La Liga, Barcelona, Atletico, Sevilla, Madrid, and the inner workings of the entire league". And the infamous "My great grandfather's close friend's brother twice-removed visited Italy once, so I am committed to the Italian national team, and Pirlo is my god father
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 am

Actually...he has had some choice words for Liquid, racecar, bionic and co. This xenophobia thing is for real. And when Gunner said he personally hates Brazilian players, Nard took it to the next level saying he hates Brazilian people.

TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 am

Whad he say 'bout me
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 pm

That you're a dirty Romanian cunt
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 pm

He hates Americans too. His only allegiance is to englishmen like Mafeww, Hazy, Deci, and sometimes Sk00p.

Wait, he also hates new posters...the list is too long, I give up
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 pm

nard is a beautifully cultured man
ur jel
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:56 pm

I also wish I was a Bosnian who lived in London for a week before moving to Los Angeles and marrying a beautiful Spanish girl who has been to Italy once, in a glorious visa wedding in Vegas.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 pm

lol
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

http://www.masterpage.com.pl/map_of_europe/map-of-europe.jpg

Here's a map of Europe.

Notice how Bosnia is just across the sea from Italy. That is how my parents met. My father during all the crap Bosnia was going through spent time in Italy. Where he met my mother who is from Napoli.This is how I am a citizen. Moving to London wasn't a tough choice because it was the only normal country at the time with no political messes that were relevant or any real problems in general that mattered to us. I lived in London unitl I was about 14.

Moved to Los Angeles because my father found work out there. (He lives in Texas now by the way.) Plus he stupidly thought the insurance he would get from his job would be good enough to treat the illness I had. By that time my mother and him separated. He has since met a nice Dutch lady. My mother is now with a black man from the Southern part of the US. Good man he is too.

When I was about 21 I met a nice girl in school. Her family came from Seville. One of her recently deceased relatives played for Atletico Madrid btw in the 60s. That part about me knowing the "inner workings of La Liga" is really just something you pulled out of your ass since that was something you made up because I brought up Negredo. I married her a couple years back. I since realise I was probably a bit too young and part of me at times regrets it. It isn't difficult to meet other people from different places when you live in a large city.

As for the language I speak. "Bosnian" has several different ways of speaking depending on where you are from. They all speak more or less the same language but in slightly different ways. Similar to Dari and Farsi. Same in Italy where there's different dialects.

Why do I have such low tolerance for some people and a dislike for Brazilians and an annoyance for somw English and some Americans?  Because I have been fortunate enough or at times unfortunate enough to be in the presence of different cultures. My family is very "politically correct." I'm a mixed race person. My step mother is white, my step father is black, my youngest brother is gay and so is my oldest step sister.

I don't or didn't ever "party." Kids (to me if you act like a classless idiot you are a kid...regardless of age) who go to clubs are idiots to me. It's a pointless hobby. And don't give me the shit about getting lost in music. There are plenty other ways to have fun and more affective ways to pick up girls. Quality over quantity is an important rule. Maybe you think its fun.

My next goal is to try and see more of Asia since I am quite ignorant about it and would like to know more and maybe one day Africa. I have little interest in South America. And don't think moving several times in a life time is fun...A lot of the time it wasn't for pleasant reasons. And being sick through it all doesn't make it better.

Since you're so obsessed with me and I seem to get under your skin since you mention me in every topic there's a nice little background on me I have a very long shift ahead of me so feel free to mention me several other times and make a fool of yourself...

tldr: you pull things out of your ass to make yourself seem important and funny. After seeing and hearing stupid crap daily my tolerance for idiocy is low. That's why I'm a prick. And https://24.media.tumblr.com/13725a63a21b5becd91d7c7faf852276/tumblr_n0f9uogQ141re3pnco1_500.jpg
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 pm

I almost shed a tear.
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:03 am

tl;dr: No one man deserves to have his life story shared on an anonymous online forum. Get over yourself.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:06 am

Oh my mistake...I didn't realise posting about someone 4 times in a row and then mentioning them in every topic was just normal behaviour on an "anonymous" (www.youtube.com/user/TheSappy1314) forum.

It's quite hilarious how things that don't even concern you anger you so much to the point of obsession. First your crush on gunner now your sudden hard on for me.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:22 am

says the guy behind the "Sephi Classics thread"

take a seat.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 am

And thanks for sharing my channel with the interwebs,

Here's my favorite video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAHnNvdep8&list=UUUOOdhMHW7CWTr4v3TbSFdw&feature=c4-overview
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:27 am

Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 am

playing Redemption Song with sunglasses on indoors, the stereotype is complete

also your friend can't sing

thank you for sharing, nard, you are a fascinating individual, but who's the fucking mutt now?
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 am

I wish I could sing like him. Then my "song for Sophia" would actually be worth all the views Nard gave it.

TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 am

Considering I don't share my channel, I'm pretty sure Nard clicked play 110 times. Which is totally cool with me
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next