The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something)

+8
TheSappy1314
St Bernabeu
Darko Iulo
Mafewww
Claude
tuna che culo
mccalledin
Hazy
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something) - Page 3 Empty Re: The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something)

Post by Hazy Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something) - Page 3 Xopc4jF

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something) - Page 3 Empty Re: The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something)

Post by TheSappy1314 Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 pm

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something) - Page 3 1368805442806

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tallwhiteninja Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 am

Gunner wrote:Nobody cares about the regular season lol, it's all about the playoffs.
Exactly: I don't bother following the NBA, at all, until the second round of the playoffs. It would be a much better product if they chopped off 20 or so games and at least two playoff teams from each conference, just to give the regular season SOME meaning.

College basketball may not be quite as skilled, but it's better structured, has more variety in playstyle, and the NCAA tournament is one of the greatest events in sports imo. Plus, the supporter are livelier and more likely to go for the home team than the bandwagon chasers of the NBA (I say more likely: there are a lot of Duke fans who don't eve know where Duke is. Still, it's a better rate than most of the pro sports manage). I'll take it over the NBA any day
tallwhiteninja
tallwhiteninja
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:30 am

Sitting here watching the Grand Prix and the Clips pumping the Lakers. Nice way to end the week  Cool 
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 am

me rn seeing lewis on top of the world

Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 am

Masterclass from him in those last 10 laps. Thought he'd been robbed by the safety car- fecking Maldonado being a fanny as per.

Best race I've watched for a long time. I was getting worried that with Merc domination this could get a little boring but Hamilton vs Rosberg was amazing. Nice to see Force India getting a podium too.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

Gap teeth, receding hairline, short stature

Doesn't matter, Black, English, Rich, and Successful.

In no other circumstance would he have ever gotten the Pussycat Doll
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 am

mccalledin wrote:Masterclass from him in those last 10 laps. Thought he'd been robbed by the safety car- fecking Maldonado being a fanny as per.

Best race I've watched for a long time. I was getting worried that with Merc domination this could get a little boring but Hamilton vs Rosberg was amazing. Nice to see Force India getting a podium too.

That race was fucking unbelievable. Maldonado needs to be banned, the fucking tit. I'm okay with Merc domination cos it means Lewis wins the fucking lot and I really like Rosberg. Hopefully RBR gives them a challenge. Ferrari are hysterically bad and I love it.

Force India are really punching above their weight, great to see.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 am

TheSappy1314 wrote:Gap teeth, receding hairline, short stature

Doesn't matter, Black, English, Rich, and Successful.

In no other circumstance would he have ever gotten the Pussycat Doll

He's a biracial angel and can do better than her.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am

You're a biracial angel, Mike
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 pm

The NBA Thread (I feel I need to address something) - Page 3 GICnUQ5

a man can dream
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 am

While that would be pretty dope (F U Melo). I want Lebron to go to Houston or Chicago.

Houston: Howard, Harden, Lebron, and Jeremy Lin plus a bunch of other people
or
Chicago: Rose (lol), Noah, and James.

But yeah, Lakers.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 am

'Jeremy Lin'

top kek
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 am

The two assist leaders in the western conference last season were Chris Paul and Jeremy Lin. Say what you will about how dumb linsanity was, but he's still a great point guard
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:48 am

Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beemario Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:36 am

Go Rockets! Razz Smile 

Beemario
ub3r n00b
ub3r n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Lebron is staying at Miami motherfuckers  Basketball  Basketball  Heat drafted his lover and future GOAT Shabazz and the big three have all opted out and will resign for less so shit like Chalmers can gtfo
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3