The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

+6
St Bernabeu
mccalledin
tuna che culo
Stam
Mafewww
LiquidFuze
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them? Empty How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:26 am

For those of you who have been following my romance saga, there's an issue. So we're supposed to see each other again this week, specifically on the coming weekend. She lives upstate but she's dorming right now. On the 19th, she's moving back to her home which means I likely won't see her for a whole month.

My plan was that I'd see her two more times before she moved back. And on the third date, I'd tell her I how I felt and ask her if she felt the same way. Now it seems realistically I'll only see her one time (this coming weekend) before she moves back.

This ruins everything. The second date is still early to like put that much pressure on her. At the same time, I need to know where we stand. How she feels about me and what-not. Does anyone here have any advice?
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them? Empty Re: How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

Post by Mafewww Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:59 am

Telling somebody you love them within 20 dates

Wtf are you, 12? That's some serial-killer shit right thre
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them? Empty Re: How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

Post by Stam Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

Honestly hamza I don't give a fuck, grow some balls and figure it out for yourself
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 am

I wouldnt recommend going beyond 'strong feelings'

maybe see how that goes first
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:31 pm

@Mafewww, 'serial killer' is a strong term to use, I thought we were friends. I feel bad for you if you've never been in love before man. Or perhaps I envy you. Unrequited love feels like having knives jammed in your windpipe. It feels like trying everything and doing what you're supposed to do, but being let down time in and time out. So basically being an Arsenal fan.

@Stam, wow dude real solid advice there. STAM, RENOWN FOR HIS BEDSIDE MANNER.

@cheese, you're saying I should take it slow? Maybe I should. She'll either like me or she won't. Rushing or putting pressure on her won't change that, right?

Before our next date this weekend, I'm going to read 'For Whom the Bells Toll' and maybe that will help. Btw if anyone has any good date ideas for the weekend, I'm all ears.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:20 pm

slower than love, yeah

just because you're thinking about her all the time doesn't mean you're in love

you silly goose
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:34 am

Sounds like she's trying to get out of Dodge
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Alright fine I'll take it slow. Don't want to weird her out. I was half-kidding anyway. My era of 'obsessing' over girls is now a remnant of my undergrad years.

@Mac, I have no idea what that means.

So we're going to go see a movie this weekend (her idea). I figure we'll both pay for our own tickets, and afterwards we'll get coffee and I'll pick up that.

Would it be weird to put my arm around her on the second date? I saw this 'move' in like a bunch of movies when I was growing up and it works like every single time. She's shy, so maybe I should wait for her to open up more. God damn it. It's a shame she's moving back and I won't see her for like a month.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 pm

you need to show her you like her. putting your arm around her is a pretty tried and tested way.
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:17 pm

flick her bean and she will cream

Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Stam knows how it works
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 am

Mafewww wrote:Stam knows how it works

So it would be 'normal' if like we both paid for our own movie tickets, and I covered the coffee later right?

What do you think about the arm around her shoulder?
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:30 am

if you a bitch then sure it's 'normal' for you to skimp on buying a <$10 cinema ticket

it's not like your paying for you both to see whatever faggot band you like (probs coldplay) for like $100
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am

Okay a few things.

1. I'm not being a bitch and I'm not being cheap. Why the fuck do men have to pay for everything? We aren't even officially anything yet. If me not paying for her ticket is grounds for her to be 'turned off' by me, then our relationship was damned in the first place. I have no problems with the idea of chivalry, but paying for everything for her is not chivalry dude.

2. Coldplay is not a faggot band you stupid fucking screwdriver. Go listen to some of their songs and pay attention to their lyrics. XY is one of the greatest albums ever.

Edit: Good news, the situation has resolved itself as she has told me she has bought her ticket online already to be safe in case it gets sold out tomm. Great.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:24 pm

at what point do we get pics so we can judge if she is worth it?
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 am

yea pics

fuckin suspended from gamefags again btw

those cunts
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 am

None of you will ever get pics. I'm shy as is guys. I think she's quite cute, but I wouldnt risk one of you heartless bastards (probably sk00p) saying something mean about her.

We saw The Imitation Game today. I was late again, just like I was on the first date. I also had to piss through the whole movie, and through coffee afterwards. I had originally wanted to put my hand around her during the movie and I wore expensive colon for that purpose, and I think it would have been received well. I think this girl is into me.

Anyway, today was still pretty awkward. I suck at socializing and conversation. Still, I think we managed to have a good time. Now here's the kicker. I don't see her for like a little over a month until next semester. I decided not to be a gigantic vagina.

I gathered up my courage. At the train station, as her train was coming, I put my hands on both of her shoulders, looked in her eyes and said "X, I really like you. Do you feel the same way?"

And she said that she did. Then I sort of leaned in, and she leaned forward to. I admit I didn't handle this as well as it should. I've seen this in lots of movies, and I think she expected that I would have kissed her around the mouth, but instead I slightly awkwardly went in for a hug. Then I turned my head and kissed her on the cheek.

It was the best 2 seconds of my life. Her skin was soft like the Winter's first snow. Then I told her that we would pick off from where we left off next time. And she got on the train and I walked away and didn't look back. I actually slightly pissed myself from the excitement!

Overall, good day. For those of you who have been supportive helpful which was actually a lot of you, I appreciate it. Today I am a Stark of Winterfell.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:47 pm

uhh fuck i hate cringe comedy

fuck fuck

im tapping out of this one
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 pm

lmao you definitely read that in a book, this has to be some sort of joke
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm

What part of that seemed like a joke to you, you fucking bumpkins. Only the last Game of Thrones line was a joke, just to be funny.

That kind of reaction is exactly why no one here is ever seeing a picture. You guys cant even handle simple details
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by St Bernabeu Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Why the fuck were you wearing a colon? Real men wear Cologne and have beards. And not that hipster shit that Sephi probably had either. Lumberjack status shit.

Anyways, congrats on getting to that base in the relationship. Now you can think ahead to when you're married and you want to watch the game but she has friend's coming over to watch the shopping network while they knit.

St Bernabeu
St Bernabeu
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Aw liquid mate sorry :'(
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:26 pm

LiquidFuze wrote: I wore expensive colon for that purpose

lmao gross
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Imagine thinking any of this is real
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm

None of you will ever get pics. I'm shy as is guys and she's pretty ugly to say the least.

We saw The Imitation Game today. I was late again, just like I was on the first date because I'm a fucking tool. I also had to piss through the whole movie because I'm such a pussy, and through coffee afterwards. I had originally wanted to put my hand around her during the movie and I wore expensive colon for that purpose, and I think it would have been received well as she was into internal organs. I think this girl is into me Or is also a serial killer

Anyway, today was still pretty awkward. I suck at socializing and conversation. Still, I think we managed to have a good time. Now here's the kicker. I don't see her for like a little over a month until next semester which I will fap constantly on the many pictures I took of her when she didn't know who I was Anyway I decided not to be a gigantic vagina like what my mum has.

I gathered up my courage. At the train station, as her train was coming, I put my hands on both of her shoulders, looked in her eyes and said "Mary-Anne-Leigh, I really like you. Do you feel the same way?"

And she said that she didnt. Then I sort of leaned in, and she leaned away to. I admit I didn't handle this as well as it should. I've seen this in lots of movies, and I think she expected her to love me even though she said no and that I would have kissed her around the mouth, but instead I slightly awkwardly went in for a hug. Then I turned my head and kissed her In her mouth. She pushed me in disgust, I feel ashamed and anxious as the other passengers stand laughing and pointing at me. Mary-Anne-Leigh then turns to me and says "fuck off, you paki rapist. I panic, with the feeling of a thousand eyes watching, I run home without opening my eyes to look back.

It was the best 2 seconds of my life. Her lips was soft like the Winter's first snow. I actually slightly pissed myself from the excitement Of mouth raping that girl. Overall it was a good day for those of you who have been supportive helpful which was actually a lot of you, I appreciate it. Today I am a Sunjay of Rape Y'al.
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next