The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

+6
St Bernabeu
mccalledin
tuna che culo
Stam
Mafewww
LiquidFuze
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Imagine thinking any of this is real

Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many dates would you wait before telling someone you love them?

Post by Sk00p Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm

None of you will ever get pics. I'm shy as is guys and she's pretty ugly to say the least.

We saw The Imitation Game today. I was late again, just like I was on the first date because I'm a fucking tool. I also had to piss through the whole movie because I'm such a pussy, and through coffee afterwards. I had originally wanted to put my hand around her during the movie and I wore expensive colon for that purpose, and I think it would have been received well as she was into internal organs. I think this girl is into me Or is also a serial killer

Anyway, today was still pretty awkward. I suck at socializing and conversation. Still, I think we managed to have a good time. Now here's the kicker. I don't see her for like a little over a month until next semester which I will fap constantly on the many pictures I took of her when she didn't know who I was Anyway I decided not to be a gigantic vagina like what my mum has.

I gathered up my courage. At the train station, as her train was coming, I put my hands on both of her shoulders, looked in her eyes and said "Mary-Anne-Leigh, I really like you. Do you feel the same way?"

And she said that she didnt. Then I sort of leaned in, and she leaned away to. I admit I didn't handle this as well as it should. I've seen this in lots of movies, and I think she expected her to love me even though she said no and that I would have kissed her around the mouth, but instead I slightly awkwardly went in for a hug. Then I turned my head and kissed her In her mouth. She pushed me in disgust, I feel ashamed and anxious as the other passengers stand laughing and pointing at me. Mary-Anne-Leigh then turns to me and says "fuck off, you paki rapist. I panic, with the feeling of a thousand eyes watching, I run home without opening my eyes to look back.

It was the best 2 seconds of my life. Her lips was soft like the Winter's first snow. I actually slightly pissed myself from the excitement Of mouth raping that girl. Overall it was a good day for those of you who have been supportive helpful which was actually a lot of you, I appreciate it. Today I am a Sunjay of Rape Y'al.

Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm

This is what really happened Sunjay admited it
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:25 pm

lol Mary-Anne-Leigh, unreal
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2