The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

+17
I'm a cunt
BraveV
Controbing
EvilMeatBallNL
NathanLS7
mccalledin
Claude
LiquidFuze
St Bernabeu
Sk00p
Camp Nope
The Drunk IT Guy
Mafewww
Hazy
Darko Iulo
Poke
tuna che culo
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by tuna che culo Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 pm

probably not so important right now but as this place grows it would be nice if we knew who the fuck was here. so if everyone already here can put down their (actual) gamefaqs username and maybe a bit about yourself if you're feeling generous we can make this place at least a little bit more friendly

although of course if they fuck up their intro they are open to trolling

anyway im cheese_game from gamefaqs and im think a pretty cool guy. i enjoy posting absolute rubbish in most threads and avoid making contributions that have much to do with football because im australian so i dont know what im talking about

now you

Last edited by tuna che culo on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : if you want to suck my dick just ask)
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Poke Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Im poke_123rules. I am famous on the gears of war boards.
Poke
Poke
n00b lvl4
n00b lvl4

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm Ratboy, Nard dog, Val, Andrea, Rosso, Rat, chelseafc4, or Darko Iulo. I've had many names because either I've been reported for being a racist or I forgot my email and password to my account when my history automatically clears every 60 days.

I hate rap or hip hop music. Also hate all the mainstream bullshit we hear today. Such as GAga and I hope her and everyone that likes her gets hit by a bus. The mexican national team and its fans are also things I hate and wish didn't excist. People who like transformers is another group of people whose mothers should've considered abortion.

I love Chelsea, Lost, Andrea Pirlo, Fulham, Jack Bauer, Grandpas with really big beards, Bob Dylan, The Office (US), Luther (UK), In Bruges, Battlestar Galatica, Audi A6, Christian Bale, Turkish food, Canadian accents, Johnnie Walker Blue, and Summer Glau.

I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi everybody, I'm hazysy0daddy / Three-Eyed-Crow and I'm an alcoholic.

I support Manure cos I'm manc. Since like 1994. So I'm a top red, innit?

I hate City because they're a group of mercenaries who prance about crushing all my dreams and make me sad. But some of the players are cool. Like Kompany. He's a pretty cool guy. But they also have bitch players. Like Nasri and Tevez. They can go suck a bag of dicks. One bag each.

Also, I don't like the Gallaghers. Before 2009, they were like "yeah we're City fans, whatever". Actually it was just Noel that said that. Liam just sat there with his mouth slightly open, nodding in agreement. But now they act like they love City more than anything ever because they're actually relevant now. At least they don't get paid to pretend to support City, though. Not like Vieira.

I highly respect old City fans who have been there for decades through thick and thin. I can't stand teenagers who support City, think they're cool and original because they chose cuntish shade of blue over red in 2009.

I like good music, good films, good shows, fantasy shite (cos im nerd), the North, llamas, goats, dogs, cars, sex, seeing pictures of Kate Middleton's dimples on the local paper, food, things to drink, beer, vodka, whiskey, tequila, gay drinks like martinis, the yummy Smirnoff soda they try and pass off as alcohol, football, and other shit.

I dislike lots of things.

I used to live in Salford and had a good job from about April to late June, but then I moved to Bath. I like Bath, it's nice. Our house is awesome, dude. I'm going to like living there. Especially when I put a hammock in the garden. I'll probably get a new job in September.

tl;dr I'm a faggot.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 am

Hi faggot.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 am

I am Mafewww from the GameFAQs ting.
My real name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt.
I only really post on the FIFA boards nowadays + any game that I'm currently playing, used to be quite active on COD4, GOW2, BF3 etc. cos I use to play Gamebattles and stuff (lel) but haven't touched that for a long time.

I used to support Arsenal, just because my friend did so I thought I might aswell too (I don't live anywhere near London or anything). I enjoyed supporting them, managed to get to Highbury before they moved, been to the Emirates twice.
I now support Juventus, though, because I have as much to do with them as I did with Arsenal. I became interested in them when they got relegated. I had always had a keen interest in Serie A, ever since I got into football properly around 2002, so I knew the majority of players, and had a keen like for them. People like Cafu, Nesta, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Totti, ADP, Buffon, etc. where some of my favorites in the world, along with Henry, Bergkamp and the likes.
I started supporting Juventus because their fall from grace made them an underdog, and I couldn't really be labelled a 'glory hunter' for supporting such a disgraced team. And I wanted to see what they could do with the squad they had. Now here we are, Juventus finally getting the #30 they deserve Smile

In my spare time I browse the net, play games and work at Cineworld. I have a beaut of a girlfriend and I enjoy my life.
Oh, and I go to church on Sundays, would you believe lulll, so I am a Christian and stuffs (DONT HATE OR BAN)

That's me.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 am

I'm an alcoholic, I also support Arsenal, now you understand why I'm an alcoholic.

The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Camp Nope Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi, I started posted really late in the FIFA board posting delights such as the friendly between Brazil and Argentina. I support Barcelona and I'm American (OMG NO WAYYYYYY). I support Barcelona because of the philosophy of their academy and football. I play all sorts of games and browse the net. I like to read short stories. I watch MLS too because I'm American. I hardly post stuff about football because I can't be bothered too. I have friends who support Chelsea.

I like cranberry juice as well.Known as metalmario12.

Last edited by Camp Nope on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a level 4 noob)
Camp Nope
Camp Nope
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

put your gamefaqs name faggots

also there is definitely no need to type as much as ratboy hazy and mafew but thats up to you

we have 25 registered users so there should be that many different posters in here you lazy motherfuckers

just realised i cant edit my first post any more. timer on editing is fucked. thats going in the other topic

Last edited by tuna che culo on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : suck my dick faggot)
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I am Sk00p from the GameFAQs ting.
My real name is Karl, but you can call me Karl.
I only really post on the FIFA boards nowadays + any game that I'm currently playing, used to be quite active on RB6, cos I use to play Gamebattles and stuff (lel) but haven't touched that for a long time.

I support Chelsea Woo woo before big money days. Have my yellow auto glass Chelsea top somewhere.

In my spare time I browse the net, play games and sometimes work. Im seeing a nice girl and I'm enjoying my life.
Oh and I dont go to church on Sundays, because I'm not a nub but I am a Christian and stuffs

That's me.
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

If we are saying our religions I will like to add that I worship the Sun and pray to Joe Pesci.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 am

I'm baptised, but I'm not Christian anymore.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

this thread isnt about your ridiculous beliefs, tards
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by St Bernabeu Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 am

I'm 'Merican!

I got a flag-patterned shirt, missing my two front teeth, lifetime membership to McDonalds, I own a small arsenal, I got my truck on 20' cinder blocks and I blame PakiQuatIraquistan for World War I.

St Bernabeu
St Bernabeu
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Camp Nope Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Oh yeah and Obama wasn't born in the USA either.
Camp Nope
Camp Nope
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 am

if everyone introduces themselves

we then only check this thread when we have a newcomer

then we can initiate initiations

Last edited by tuna che culo on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the fuck is your problem)
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 pm

GFaqs: LiquidFuze, previously known as Depressionism
Ethnicity: Bengali

I live in NY, moved here when I was a year old. Only really got into football like...around 2 years ago. One day I was bored so I started watching random matches on ESPN3. Just happened to pick La Liga. Continued watching matches for a few months until I realized I was always rooting for Barcelona. They're the club that got me interested in the sport and that's good enough for me! I'm not a troll (may post something stupid once in a while) and I'm not anyone's alt. Seriously. I hope this will finally discourage all rumors. I'm studying psychology and I want to open up my own clinic some day. I like to ride my bike, read books that are on top 100 lists, listen to music, play RPGs, and curse at my screen everytime I lose a Seasons match. I watch Liga BBVA but also a bit of Serie A and a Red Bulls match once in a while. Honestly I don't really care much for the EPL except to pay attention to potential transfers for Barcelona. In terms of women, I'm really open to all races but an attractive face is necessary. I'm 5"8, average build, not particularly athletic but I enjoy jogging and playing basketball with my friends. No male in the last 3 generations of my father's side of the family have lived past the age of 54. Linkin Park is my favorite band of all time. The majority of the FIFA 13 board hates me because I am made out of plastic or something. The first time I tried to socialize on the GFaqs board, another user trolled me and claimed that he was in an arranged marriage with the sister of another user at the time. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/664911-fifa-soccer-13/63457813)

Those are all the important details I guess, ask me if you want to know anything else.

LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm

get rid of that fuck-off sig, you prick.

welcome, by the way.

try not to get banned.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks! And I'll try not to though I assumed this board was to basically avoid the horrible mods of GameFaqs...
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 am

Yeah it is retard.

So now I can tell you you're a worthless shit stain who needs to gb
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am

Darko Iulo wrote:Yeah it is retard.

So now I can tell you you're a worthless shit stain who needs to gb

Heh

Hi, I'm ClaudeGTA3 and I'm into hardcore s+m
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:25 am

I'm into biting.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 am

That'd be the S
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Suarez and... Errrrrrr...
McLaughlin?
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Shelvey and Malouda
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum