The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Movie Thread

+7
Deese
tuna che culo
Hazy
Controbing
Mafewww
mccalledin
Darko Iulo
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Summer Movie Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Movie Thread

Post by Mishona Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm

You need to watch Dogma. Top top class movie.

Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 am

Darko Iulo wrote:
Hazy wrote:
Darko Iulo wrote:And I hate Matt Damon in everything except the Bourne trilogy and this. He was great.
*gasp*

Good Will Hunting, The Departed (where he admittedly played a prick), Talented Mr. Ripley, Dogma, Ocean's Trilogy, True Grit, Invictus, Adjustment Bureau.
I think Good Will Hunting is overrated. He's a little bitch in The Departed but he's not so annoying in that I guess.

Mr. Ripley was a fantastic film. His weirdness I guess is what makes that one idk...weird.

Never seen Dogma.

I absolutely hate Soderbergh films. But he's actually ok in those.

True Grit he's funny but annoying.

Invictus I'll admit he was great. Adjustment Bureau I haven't seen.

Ok as I was trying to criticise all these films I realise that he isn't so bad and that just in movies but that he just annoys me sometimes. And you forgot to mention Rounders.

I guess he's so great as Bourne that I compare everything else to that character.
Good Will Hunting is a tad overrated, but very impressive considering his age and the fact he wrote it.
He is a bitch in the Departed, but he played the role of "bitch" great. Same with Jack Gleeson as Joffrey.
He was hilarious in Ocean's 13. The scene where he's wearing a fake nose is one of my favourites in the series.
You'd better admit he was great in Invictus.
Adjustment Bureau was a really good film, imo. Not great, but still a really good, weird, romantic film.
Also Emily Blunt.
And I agree, he sometimes plays annoying characters but he's really charming in all his roles and a fantastic actor.
Also, I saw this film where he buys a zoo. A bit cheesy and nothing special but it made me feel all warm inside.
Maybe because Scarlett Johansson was in it, I don't know.
Also, haven't seen Rounders. Will check it out.
Also, this:
Mishona wrote:You need to watch Dogma. Top top class movie.
If you like Kevin Smith, that is.

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Hazy wrote:
Darko Iulo wrote:
Hazy wrote:
Darko Iulo wrote:And I hate Matt Damon in everything except the Bourne trilogy and this. He was great.
*gasp*

Good Will Hunting, The Departed (where he admittedly played a prick), Talented Mr. Ripley, Dogma, Ocean's Trilogy, True Grit, Invictus, Adjustment Bureau.
I think Good Will Hunting is overrated. He's a little bitch in The Departed but he's not so annoying in that I guess.

Mr. Ripley was a fantastic film. His weirdness I guess is what makes that one idk...weird.

Never seen Dogma.

I absolutely hate Soderbergh films. But he's actually ok in those.

True Grit he's funny but annoying.

Invictus I'll admit he was great. Adjustment Bureau I haven't seen.

Ok as I was trying to criticise all these films I realise that he isn't so bad and that just in movies but that he just annoys me sometimes. And you forgot to mention Rounders.

I guess he's so great as Bourne that I compare everything else to that character.
Good Will Hunting is a tad overrated, but very impressive considering his age and the fact he wrote it.
He is a bitch in the Departed, but he played the role of "bitch" great. Same with Jack Gleeson as Joffrey.
He was hilarious in Ocean's 13. The scene where he's wearing a fake nose is one of my favourites in the series.
You'd better admit he was great in Invictus.
Adjustment Bureau was a really good film, imo. Not great, but still a really good, weird, romantic film.
Also Emily Blunt.
And I agree, he sometimes plays annoying characters but he's really charming in all his roles and a fantastic actor.
Also, I saw this film where he buys a zoo. A bit cheesy and nothing special but it made me feel all warm inside.
Maybe because Scarlett Johansson was in it, I don't know.
Also, haven't seen Rounders. Will check it out.
Also, this:
Mishona wrote:You need to watch Dogma. Top top class movie.
If you like Kevin Smith, that is.
Rounders is one of my favourites. Damon and Edward Norton. It's about poker.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3