The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

+9
Stam
Darko Iulo
W-racecar-M
tuna che culo
mccalledin
Claude
Hazy
Sk00p
TheSappy1314
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me - Page 2 Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 am

I wish I could sing like him. Then my "song for Sophia" would actually be worth all the views Nard gave it.

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me - Page 2 Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 am

Considering I don't share my channel, I'm pretty sure Nard clicked play 110 times. Which is totally cool with me

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 am

Still waiting on "Song for Gunner"
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Can't believe I started this fight."Ibra vs Suarez"
No,its "Racecar's Song"
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Gunner wrote:Still waiting on "Song for Gunner"

I forgot you asked for that. I'm going to make one later. I'll try not to forget
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Lol it is funny how Nard and Sephi have a weird obsession for each other, then again nard is stalking sephi by finding his Facebook and YouTube accounts.

Has anyone ever seen a picture if nard, I bet he is uglier than Sephi with a Deese chins loooool
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Sk00p wrote:Lol it is funny how Nard and Sephi have a weird obsession for each other, then again nard is stalking sephi by finding his Facebook and YouTube accounts.

Has anyone ever seen a picture if nard, I bet he is uglier than Sephi with a Deese chins loooool
You know better than too do that sk00p.you should never call a girl(sephi) ugly
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Sephi won't mind because I said Nard is uglier as he is a Bosnian/Italian/Londoner/American.
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Considering how subjective looks are, it's hard to judge people based on facebook pictures. But if I was to take an educated guess as to how Nard looks

Double chin, Slicked back hair, mole on his lower chin, neck beard, and glasses. His "wife" is probably attractive. An attractive chubby chaser. He met her on any one of Okcupid, Match.com, Christian Mingle, or 'Craigslist Lost Connections'. Visa Wedding to top it all off, since even a chubby chaser wouldn't be totally inclined to get jiggy with him.

And for the record, we're all a bunch of beautiful people. Some more than others.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:21 pm

W-racecar-M wrote:[quote=
'you should never call a girl(sephi) ugly

OH BURN

http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/22436.jpeg
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm

W-racecar-M wrote:Can't believe I started this fight."Ibra vs Suarez"
No,its "Racecar's Song"

Nard vs Sephi began before you were born m8
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:03 pm

we've been fighting since he was ratdog, I think
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Sk00p wrote:Lol it is funny how Nard and Sephi have a weird obsession for each other, then again nard is stalking sephi by finding his Facebook and YouTube accounts.

I was looking through tumblr one day and came across a post about Chelsea and it was so retarded I had to click on the profile. It turned out to be selphi because he puts his entire name into everything.

TheSappy1314 wrote:Considering how subjective looks are, it's hard to judge people based on facebook pictures. But if I was to take an educated guess as to how Nard looks

Double chin, Slicked back hair, mole on his lower chin, neck beard, and glasses. His "wife" is probably attractive. An attractive chubby chaser. He met her on any one of Okcupid, Match.com, Christian Mingle, or 'Craigslist Lost Connections'. Visa Wedding to top it all off, since even a chubby chaser wouldn't be totally inclined to get jiggy with him.

And for the record, we're all a bunch of beautiful people. Some more than others.

You should never use the word "educated." And its not surprising you know of all of those matchmaking sites.

As for the rest of your post I'm quite happy with my shadow and jawline http://tinypic.com/r/2vd49qp/8
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:I was looking through tumblr one day and came across a post about Chelsea and it was so retarded I had to click on the profile. It turned out to be selphi because he puts his entire name into everything.
fuckin lol
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 am

A brown skinned white supremacist. Now I have seen it all. You're probably darker than Liquid and Bionic. And you seem too insecure to be particularly proud of any part of your body.

And why do you have to lie and lie and lie. Do you really want me to believe that Ambigious tumblr posts are that easy to come by through google? So you googled my username, saw my youtube video have my name on it by default, then you directly googled my name, as its one of the most unique names out there, you pulled apart my sites one by one. You found my linkedin account, my Facebook, and ultimately my Twitter. Through my Twitter, you found a link to my Tumblr, which I used to refer to for long posts. You clicked it and bam, you hit the holy grail of collateral.

You did a lot of stalking, and part of me respects the commitment. The other part of me just thinks you have to get over your insecurities, but seriously. Can we put all the lying behind, and just be blunt? You stalked me, and in a sense, you won. You don't know shit about me, or where I come from, or who I am, but you found the stuff I don't like sharing with total strangers (granted, I was naive back then and let it stay public)

Now, if I had your name, I would be able to track back to your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Okcupid account, whatever have you (hypotheticals). If you think i'm being pissy about it, look at sk00p. He followed me on Twitter out of jest, left himself open, I got his full name and Picture, and I went rampant on him, pulling his facebook, twitter, and other misc. stuff that I ultimately don't care for. He got mad. I did apologize to him countless times because cmon, it's not fair to him. It's not fair for anyoneThe other day I found Aqib (Liquid's) facebook page because he left his full name in the Fantasy PL table, he got mad, and I'm pretty sure that's why he quit.

So TL;DR, you basically stalked me, and covered it up by showing the content you got. Now you have the big dick mentality that you own me, when in reality you don't. You really just found non-incriminating things about me, and passed it off as incriminating so you can have leverage. Well Nard, in the words of my 13 year old cousin, that's wack.

Two different pictures of me to put this whole argument to bed. And I swear to god, If we ever have to go back to the argument of "Hahahahha I saw your Tumblr!!" I'm really going to hold you to the lowest regard I ever held a human to, and that speaks wonders. (because lucky for you, keyboard warriors can't conform to violence)

https://imgur.com/QckxkeZ

https://imgur.com/tJYSSOv (Top Left)

Last edited by TheSappy1314 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 am

(yes, I'm crank'd, but I let off steam and IDC anymore)
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:11 am

My word
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 am

Really why do either of you give a shit what the other looks like

You're all a bunch of miserable cunts with excellent taste in TV, movies, games and music

Why does it matter

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 am

I don't know honestly. I never cared about what I looked like, or what other people looked like. I think it's just the way these discussions occur. Always so vulgar and spiteful. Really good instigators on this board.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:57 am

It really doesn't matter though, forget about it. These kind of shitty discussions and infighting topics ruined the FIFA board and we have something at least resembling the old boards here

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 am

Actually it literally was a tumblr post. I was looking through the Chelsea tag and it was something about Lampard. Like I said it was so retarded that I clicked the thing to see the rest of the crap this guy said. On the profile it said Gary and student if NYU. You had just recently talked about that in a thread in fifa board so that's why it stood out to me. Then many months later there was something being talked about and I mentioned I came across your tumblr one day but I didn't remember how to find it.

Another poster, hazy I think found it...after that everyone else posted your twitter and YouTube. I never even thought of doing a google search of your name. I just referred back to because I thought it was funny. I'm pretty sure if you go back far enough you can find that topic on this board.

My name is Admir (Ad-meer) btw. I won't bother giving you my last name since for one it's recently been changed and 2 I lost interest in social networking years ago and don't have anything. I may make a YouTube channel since I just got a new dslr which I will share with you guys once it's up and running.

And lol at that last bit "lucky" for you then post a picture of your tiny self.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 am

No joke I googled certain theories regarding ASOIAF after reading Dance with Dragons and the first link was a page for tumblr posts tagged with whatever I searched and Sephi's was on top.

What are the odds?
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 am

I guess I used to be popular (my posts at least). That's pretty dope.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 am

You guys need 2 resolve this problamo asap.
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:14 am

Selphi you human doorknob. I didn't 'leave' because you found someone's FB profile. I left because I had a copious amount of shit for college to deal with.

On that fantasy league, I used a fake last name just in the case someone was stupid enough to try to look me up.

Anyway, I promised a picture of me last time so here it is. Make fun if you want, I dont really care.

One year ago: https://i.imgur.com/OcNJQdd.jpg
Current: https://imgur.com/wD63BDM

See, I'm a man of my words.

LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:19 am

Not too ugly.sephi's small.u changed drastically liq
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:42 am

Whose facebook did you steal that from, cheese?
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next