The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

+9
Stam
Darko Iulo
W-racecar-M
tuna che culo
mccalledin
Claude
Hazy
Sk00p
TheSappy1314
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me - Page 5 Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Well when you spend months in the gym and the pitch, you have to monitor your progress.

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me - Page 5 Empty Re: So the Gamefaqs guys have IP banned me

Post by Sk00p Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Sephi no one cares that you go to gym, yes liquid nard looks like he works at a kebab shop worker, but you still smell like my ass after I've eaten indian food.

Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm

he works at a kebab shop worker?

is that a new thing? Working inside a leb?
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Well nard does look Turkish
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

you look dumb
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm 6'2, 10% and a blackman
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 am

When you are a mix of Eastern European and Southern European your skin turns beige...the correct word for it I believe is olive. For example Gattuso or Berbatov is someone with olive skin.

And how does Admir sound like Admiral...I even said how it was pronounced.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 am

Mafewww wrote:I'm 6'2, 10% and a blackman

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Being 5'7 really does set me back in some social fields.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am

Darko Iulo wrote:When you are a mix of Eastern European and Southern European your skin turns beige...the correct word for it I believe is olive. For example Gattuso or Berbatov is someone with olive skin.

And how does Admir sound like Admiral...I even said how it was pronounced.

Bad examples. A good example would be Alan Dzagoev and Mkhitaryan. But your skin tone came off more like Salah's.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:45 am

You are such a fanny at times.

Neither of those players have olive skin. The olive skin colour is most prevalent in Italian people and Gattusp is a perfect example.

You say bad example then mention some skinny White Russian who doesn't even have remotely olive coloured skin.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 am

Alan Dzagoev isn't russian at all. He's Tatar/Ossetian: Black Sea native, etc.. etc.. That's why I name dropped Mkhitaryan too, because as an Armenian, he's even more native to the Black Sea/Caucus.

The term Olive is weird to me, is it like ... white, but not obviously white? Like permanently tan? Like.. Hispanics, Asians, and... okay, the term Olive is retarded.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:15 am

Olive is olive. As in, the shade of green olive. The term makes perfect sense.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 am

So, for the sake of elaboration. Can you name more examples of olive skinned people, besides Gattuso and Berbatov? Because they're white as fuck.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 am

Olive is kind of like tan but a bit lighter.

Youll find that skin tone mostly in countries around the Mediterranean countries like Italy, Greece and North Africa. Also in South America.

Off the top of my of my head a lot of the lighter Spanish players have olive skin. Xavi is another one.

It can be darker or lighter but theres a slight greenish/brown colour.

And I dont see how they are white. Lampard or RVP is white.

Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am

Lampard and Berba have the same skin tone

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/article-2310609-195B1A31000005DC-982_625x400.jpg

RVP isn't any whiter than the next guy. he has a dark skin tone

http://mtn.ensight-cdn.com/content/ACmilanvArsenal580.jpg

I see what you mean about Gattuso, but he's just kind of tan. In other pictures he's no darker than Lampard

http://m24digital.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/gattuso.jpg

I googled "Olive Skin Tone" and got Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) and Kim Kardashian.
The latter, like Mkhitaryan is Armenian, so my shot in the dark should be correct.
The former (http://leadingladymakeup.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/nicole-scherzinger.jpg) And Wikipedia says she's Hawaiian.

So, that leads me to nothing. I will accept that Turks and Armenians are olive. As are Hawaiians and most Asians. But Italians? not so much. I once fucked a darker skinned Greek girl, but she was half Indian so I assumed that's hwere the brown tone came from. I'll assume that means she's olive?
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 am

TheSappy1314 wrote:So, for the sake of elaboration. Can you name more examples of olive skinned people, besides Gattuso and Berbatov? Because they're white as fuck.

Mediterranean people like Greeks (Samaras from Celtic), Italians (Totti, Buffon), Spaniards (Villa, Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz), Southern French/Basque (Lizarazu), Catalonians (Xavi, Busquets), Albanians (Shaqiri, Xhaka), Turks (Sahin, Gundogan).

Latin American people like Mesoamericans (Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans) and South Americans (Colombians, Chileans, Argentines, etc.).

Dzagoev is quite pale, far from the common Ossetian. Though his people are typically dark-skinned, he's too white. Belonging to a particular ethnic group doesn't automatically make someone a perfect example of said group. It would be like picking Iniesta to represent the common Spaniard despite the fact that he looks like he come out of some hole in the ground in Sligo. And Mkhitaryan looks very Armenian, but he's also pretty white. Armenians are very similar to Greeks, and to a further extent Italians and Spaniards. All white people, all capable of having naturally light features such as light brown/blonde hair (more often red for Greeks), light coloured eyes, but more often than not have very tan skin. This tan skin is called olive for two reasons. The shade, as Deese pointed out, is similar to green olives. This would be a random analogy if it weren't for the fact that Mediterraneans are quite famous, historically, for their olives and olive oil.

And Gattuso is not white as fuck. He's tan and has very dark features such as black hair, dark brown eyes, and generally being quite hairy. Nard picked a good example.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:15 pm

It doesnt matter if Berbatov looks white in some pictures.

In cool light he'll look lighter and in warm darker.

Olive doesnt mean "brown or tan." And it doesnt mean if you're Italian you will always have olive skin. Most southern Italians do. A lot dont.

Not all people from a country will have the same skin colour.

Ibra is another example of olive skin.

I dont see how this concept is so difficult to understand.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5