The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Music Are You Listening To?

+13
Gunner
TheSappy1314
Bionicman
tuna che culo
mccalledin
tallwhiteninja
Mafewww
The Drunk IT Guy
Hazy
Deese
SCFC Connor
Stam
Mishona
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Post by mccalledin Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am

Mafewww wrote:Quite fond of this right now

Wonder what Snoop Lion would say?

mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Post by Hazy Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

Don't fuck with Gothic.

Bitches.

Also, lol at sk00p. He has no right to criticise other people's tastes in music after claiming Katy Perry and that Minaj freak with an arse the size of my car are "talented artists".

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 am

Hazy wrote:Don't fuck with Gothic.

Bitches.

Also, lol at sk00p. He has no right to criticise other people's tastes in music after claiming Katy Perry and that Minaj freak with an arse the size of my car are "talented artists".

Have you fucked Gothic yet?

Theres nothing wrong with Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj

I never said anything about them being my favourites?
Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Sk00p wrote:Have you fucked Gothic yet?

Not yet. But I should. Glasses are totally hot.

Sk00p wrote:Theres nothing wrong with Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj

Yes there is. They're ugly, untalented gobshites who make awful music for extremist mainstream retards.

Sk00p wrote:I never said anything about them being my favourites?

Neither did I, but you once told Nard you thought they were very talented artists.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Hazy wrote:
Sk00p wrote:Have you fucked Gothic yet?

Not yet. But I should. Glasses are totally hot.

Sk00p wrote:Theres nothing wrong with Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj

Yes there is. They're ugly, untalented gobshites who make awful music for extremist mainstream retards.

Sk00p wrote:I never said anything about them being my favourites?

Neither did I, but you once told Nard you thought they were very talented artists.

Even so, they are better Current 93.

"extremist mainstream"
Oh no's I'm not a hipstar

Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Nicki Minaj is horrible.
But in what universe is Katy Perry considered unattractive? Do you all hate her for fucking over Russel Brand or something? is she like...public enemy number 1 in Britain for that? or is it just you that hates her? I have no opinion on her music though, I don't listen to it
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by tallwhiteninja Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Well, glad Gothic got that off his chest (sorry for not catching your meaning, there).

Also, Nicki Minaj is quite possibly the worst excuse for an artist I've ever heard.

Katy Perry's meh (though, she actually started as a Christian artist and got nowhere. She didn't take off until she left the Christian scene and could flaunt her...assets...a bit more prominently).
tallwhiteninja
tallwhiteninja
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:Nicki Minaj is horrible.
But in what universe is Katy Perry considered unattractive? Do you all hate her for fucking over Russel Brand or something? is she like...public enemy number 1 in Britain for that? or is it just you that hates her? I have no opinion on her music though, I don't listen to it

Fuck no, me and several people I know hate Russell Brand for being an annoying twunt (I don't know about general opinion).

She's got great (fake) tits and alright body but she's a total butterface.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Sk00p wrote:Even so, they are better Current 93.

"extremist mainstream"
Oh no's I'm not a hipstar

*hipster
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

i would do awful things to get the chance to do awful things to nicki and katy
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Nicki is better as a featuring artist, a lot of her solo stuff is pretty crappy (especially her clubby stuff) MOnster by Kanye is a prime example of what she cando.

Katy Perrys songs are fun to listen to, I'd rather listen to her stuff then some dreary depressing crap, no matter how much more talented they are.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk00p Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Mafewww wrote:Nicki is better as a featuring artist, a lot of her solo stuff is pretty crappy (especially her clubby stuff) MOnster by Kanye is a prime example of what she cando.

Katy Perrys songs are fun to listen to, I'd rather listen to her stuff then some dreary depressing crap, no matter how much more talented they are.

Exactly.

I'm pretty open minded with music, but I tried two current 93 songs and both was depressing and not even great singing.

Honestly I think you lot should keep an eye on Gothic before he does a Gary Speed.

Sk00p
Sk00p
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Sk00p wrote:
Mafewww wrote:Nicki is better as a featuring artist, a lot of her solo stuff is pretty crappy (especially her clubby stuff) MOnster by Kanye is a prime example of what she cando.

Exactly.

I'm pretty open minded with music, but I tried two current 93 songs and both was depressing and not even great singing.

Honestly I think you lot should keep an eye on Gothic before he does a Gary Speed.

Pray tell which two you listened to. Current 93, and indeed Tibet has a discography spanning several progressive genres. Hitler As Kalki is nothing like Imperium, which is nothing like All The Pretty Little Horses either.

Much of Current 93's early work was similar to late 1970s and early 1980s industrial music: abrasive tape loops, droning synthesizer noises and Tibet's distorted, excoriating vocals. This early work became influential with the goth scene. Later works found Tibet mostly casting off such trappings in favor of a more organic sound, labeled by some as "apocalyptic folk" music, occasionally featuring his sinister nursery rhyme-influenced singing and primarily acoustic folk-styled music.

Never claimed Tibet was a great singer. He's bizzare, he's weird. Certainly evocative, and his lyrics are pretty deep and symbolic.

I like Katie Perry's music. Just throwing that out there. It's catchy, upbeat with several pop hooks. She's not talented though. She's as plastic as the industry.

If you think my music is Emo, you're laughably ignorant to genres of music. Hawthorne Hights is an example of an Emo band. Sunny Day Real Estate too. My music is Neofolk.

Not all of it is depressing. It's simple, progressive folk music.

Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh, and Meshuggah are awful. There are many a better metal band.

Mechuggah chuggah chuggah.

Try In Flames or Behemoth.
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

I stopped listening to Metal a while ago. I stick to classic Hardrock esque Metal like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden(fav), Led Zeppelin (their later music), etc...

but to be perfectly honest. I love some of Meshuggah's music. Bleed, and some songs off Kolossis. They are a good band. You don't appreciate their music until you go in depth about it (not calling you out, just generally speaking). It took the Meshuggah drummer about 8 months to learn the drum line to one of the songs on the new album, because the time key was way too intense. Its complicated stuff.

Btw, while we're on the topic.

TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 am

Hey Matt have you got your tickets for Gaslight yet? Everytime I search for them on ticketmaster it can't find any

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6