The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Music Are You Listening To?

+13
Gunner
TheSappy1314
Bionicman
tuna che culo
mccalledin
tallwhiteninja
Mafewww
The Drunk IT Guy
Hazy
Deese
SCFC Connor
Stam
Mishona
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Post by Deese Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

He's right, though. I can not express to you how excited I am about tomorrow.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Post by Hazy Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Deese wrote:He's right, though. I can not express to you how excited I am about tomorrow.

It looks like it could be fun. I don't know. My girlfriend's never even heard of SHM believe it or not.

The trip to London is very discouraging, you must understand.

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

MKB is Milton Keynes?
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Yea it's not quite London. MKB = Milton Keynes Bowl.

Not everyone's heard of SHM, not that surprising.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Incredible. No words.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 am

I'm listening to Katy Perry right now.

YOU MAD!?
LOLOLOLOL
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 am

Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Justice Beaver (hope someone gets the reference, Rihanna, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, Lil Wayne (lawl), Drake (lmao)and any other cunt you hear everywhere need to be burned. They are ruining music. They are ruining our generation by making us into retards.

Every generation/decade has been defined by music. Sinatra, Dean Martin, Billy Ward, Louie Primia, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, CCR, Michael Jackson, Big Star, U2, and even fuckin Barbara Streisand! Look at just a fraction of the great music from the past. How do they even compare to this shit?

Now I am aware that there's is some fantastic music out today but nobody even hears it and it will not define our generations. Instead we have idiots talking about being dykes, getting stoned and fuckiing beetle juice!

They are products of corporations. Their sole purpose is to make them money while making everyone else stupider at the same time. The stupider we become the more iTunes downloads they get.

People talk about the zombie apocalypse as if its a myth. Its already fucking happened! Nearly half the fucking world is zombies. They have no brains and cannot think for themselves. They have a fucking child and a gangsta with face tatoos telling us what's cool.

Stop being pawns. Grow a brain burn shit like Beiber and Perry. Don't become a zombie.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 am

And the next time I hear party rock anthem I am going to kick someone in the mouth.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 am

Darko Iulo wrote:Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Justice Beaver (hope someone gets the reference, Rihanna, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, Lil Wayne (lawl), Drake (lmao)and any other cunt you hear everywhere need to be burned. They are ruining music. They are ruining our generation by making us into retards.

Every generation/decade has been defined by music. Sinatra, Dean Martin, Billy Ward, Louie Primia, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, CCR, Michael Jackson, Big Star, U2, and even fuckin Barbara Streisand! Look at just a fraction of the great music from the past. How do they even compare to this shit?

Now I am aware that there's is some fantastic music out today but nobody even hears it and it will not define our generations. Instead we have idiots talking about being dykes, getting stoned and fuckiing beetle juice!

They are products of corporations. Their sole purpose is to make them money while making everyone else stupider at the same time. The stupider we become the more iTunes downloads they get.

People talk about the zombie apocalypse as if its a myth. Its already fucking happened! Nearly half the fucking world is zombies. They have no brains and cannot think for themselves. They have a fucking child and a gangsta with face tatoos telling us what's cool.

Stop being pawns. Grow a brain burn shit like Beiber and Perry. Don't become a zombie.

People have different tastes in music. Quit bitching about it.
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 am

KP is fun to listen to.

Sorry that I'm not into Bosnian Banjo music ft. accordions and all that shit.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:48 am

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

Desse, The National do it. You'll thank me later.

Listen to a song called Son. Then Conversation 16. If you don't love it. You're a jabronie.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbxfrk6 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 am

Darko Iulo wrote:Desse, The National do it. You'll thank me later.

Listen to a song called Son. Then Conversation 16. If you don't love it. You're a jabronie.

Finally something we can agree on. Good music. And mostly all the music people are posting is utter garbage. Its not different musical tastes, its pure shit.
Xbxfrk6
Xbxfrk6
n00b lvl3
n00b lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am

SHM are amazinggggg hope it was good december Smile
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

Xbxfrk6 wrote:
Darko Iulo wrote:Desse, The National do it. You'll thank me later.

Finally something we can agree on. Good music. And mostly all the music people are posting is utter garbage. Its not different musical tastes, its pure shit.

Yup. I hate the everyone is different excuse. Some things are just shit and should never be heard.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Sexy Stammy wrote:SHM are amazinggggg hope it was good december Smile

It was totes emosh. The big stage they were on had a huge Union Jack on it, and Axwell stood up and started waving this massive flag. Then they dropped Everytear Drop Is A Waterfall and finished with Save the World. Incredible. 65000 people singing Save the World at their last ever UK gig. I doubt there'll be many nights that ever come close to how good this one was.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:31 am

Aphex Twin - 4
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

Deese wrote:It was totes emosh. The big stage they were on had a huge Union Jack on it, and Axwell stood up and started waving this massive flag. Then they dropped Everytear Drop Is A Waterfall and finished with Save the World. Incredible. 65000 people singing Save the World at their last ever UK gig. I doubt there'll be many nights that ever come close to how good this one was.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

My cousin passed out halfway through, allegedly.

What a tit.

I need to start exploring Bath once I've got a full 10 hours of sleep. Tomorrow.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

I have more posts than Stam.

I can die happy.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 am

Hazy wrote:
My cousin passed out halfway through, allegedly.

As did I, for about twenty minutes during Calvin Harris.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 am

Deese wrote:
Sexy Stammy wrote:SHM are amazinggggg hope it was good december Smile

It was totes emosh. The big stage they were on had a huge Union Jack on it, and Axwell stood up and started waving this massive flag. Then they dropped Everytear Drop Is A Waterfall and finished with Save the World. Incredible. 65000 people singing Save the World at their last ever UK gig. I doubt there'll be many nights that ever come close to how good this one was.

Glad you had a good time but so fooling jealous. Saw the pics on their site and it looked pretty damn awesome
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 am

pretty damn awesome doesn't even come close to covering it. wait til they release the official videos

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 pm

bloc party are in town in a couple of weeks but the tickets couldnt have gone on sale at a worse time

had my favourite local band as special guests too

sold out quick as fuck

spewin
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 am

Thought Ben Howard would just be another Ed Sheeran fanny "folk pop" cunt.

His music is actually ridiculously relaxing.

Can picture myself listening to this shit on a beach somewhere. Props Howard, fuck Sheeran.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 am

Ben Howard is incredible, and Ed Sheeran is ok, it's the hipsters that made him uncool. He still makes pretty good music though.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

The fact that Sheeran has a weirdass relgigious 13YO following, automatically makes him a faggot.

Love Ben Howard though, Black Flies is my fave.

Rizzle Kicks carried the torch in my town today - lol.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 am

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next