The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OFFICIAL* GTA V Thread

+9
Deese
Sk00p
oisin111
mccalledin
Mafewww
tuna che culo
LiquidFuze
Darko Iulo
Hazy
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

*OFFICIAL* GTA V Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* GTA V Thread

Post by Hazy Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 am

Mafewww wrote:Literally never had a problem with matchmaking, never had to wait more then a few minutes to get my hosted lobbies full.

Retards crashing you off the track; welcome to every racing game ever. Never played an online multiplayer racing game without that sorta shit. Luckily, I'm skilled enough to previal and can usually still finish top 3, even if I'm dead last before we even hit the 2nd checkpoint.

Also RE: Heists. I reckon in an ideal world, beachbum DLC and content creator would have come out within 2 weeks of the launch, with heists probably following around early November. Seems to me like BB&CC will be November releases, and Heists will probably end up being a Christmas present. As annoying as it is though, it's kinda understandable that they want it to be stable before they start straining it with more shit.

I lost my level40something a while ago, now I'm level 60. Still enjoying it, but gradually running out of things to do if I'm playing by myself, always fun with friends though. Testament to the game I guess, always wanting that next mod/gun/item/whatever.
Not once since Online launched have I been able to get into a deathmatch, maybe it's cos I'm in free-aim lobbies all the time? I don't know. Getting into races isn't any easier. The only ones I don't have trouble getting into is the LS River one and the two in the middle of downtown. Red Dead's matchmaking was perf, why couldn't they keep that?

Forza 4 had annoying cunts (sometimes, even I was among cunts) but most lobbies were legit and people raced clean to win (dem Forza 4 drift lobbies). This game has an abundance of cunts though. Still in shock that I have more wins than losses though (think I have around 25 wins or so).

They're taking too long with everything. They released this shit way before it was ready with broken promises. My feelings are hurt and opinions of R* lowered. I'd like to pull off a fucking sick heist with the #lads before I'm 80.

This game is still the tits with friends, don't get me wrong. But when I've had a long day and lounge in my hammock wanting to fuck shit up and realise no one's really online, this game is pointless. Not fun at all when you're all lonely like Sad

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 am

Also I want to kill the fuck out of Simeon and Dom.

"SEND YOU THE DEETS, BRO!!!!!!!"

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 am

Geralds ma nig, but his missions give shit-all payout so they are a complete waste of time.
Dom and Simeon can do one, Brucie annoys me too but he's mildly humorous so I can tolerate him.

I had to switch to autoaim lobbies because you just get fucked up by GODAI in missions without it. Makes firefights a little more balanced.

Would rather play free aim because I get real tired of the shitty system locking onto targets further away and not even firing at me, as opposed to the guy 5yards away, out of cover and spraying bullets in my direction.
Try switching to auto lobbies though, might solve your shit.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah, just switched to traditional aim and I found several deathmatches.

TIGHT...TIGHT TIGHT

also is fifa 14 any good? did you get it? since apparently everyone seems to be ignoring the specific thread i made about it
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:42 pm

My brothers friend dwnloaded it on my Xbox. Started it yesterday. I got to the part where Lamar & Frank & Spike chase the guy on the motorcycle. There pretty much one place I go to all through the day while playing the game.....guess it.(HINT: I make sure nobody is in the room I'm playing in while I do it)
A FEW QUESTIONS:
1.What button do you press (not online) to do gestures? (I saw my brother doing them)
2.When u are Michael doesn't his house appear on the map(bare in mind i am early in the game)?
3.Which button to honk vehicle's horn?
All button questions are for Xbox.
Thanks-Racecar
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:51 am

r3 is honk

michaels safehouse will appear when its ready

dunno about gestures, maybe d-pad
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 am

Thanks. Gestures mean middle finger etc. Has anyone noticed that this board has like one post every week. Who died? Am I the only person who visits here daily? Boring just *sigh* boring. I think we should recruit more people. What do you think. Also;who is Random Taco? I gunna post this early but I'm not gonna be here from July 5-July 20. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing.
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:50 am

Don't think you can do gestures offline

For xbox, honking the horn you push in the left stick.

also, you are like 12 (13 now?), gta has mature themes and scenes my friend.
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 pm

stop poisoning my mind. When u were 13 were you paying $40 to fandangle with women? Were you paying $70 to get a woman to "rest" on your lap while in the car? (my xbox controller was vibrating for some reason? Wink

Please no spoilers but as a young teen is it wrong to be scared of playing dis game cos d last mission had aliens trying to probe michael or something?(it was "Strangers or Freaks" mission.

Also can someone give me tips on using the stock market(bawlsaq.com i think).
Is paying $500 to hushmush.com worth it?

Bear in mind this is my first GTA game
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 am

such an obvious alt now it's not even funny
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:57 am

quite shocking people ever found it funny
Claude
Claude
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by W-racecar-M Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm not an alt. Why do u think I am one?
W-racecar-M
W-racecar-M
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5