The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

+12
Renounced Redbird
mccalledin
tallwhiteninja
Bionicman
St Bernabeu
Stam
The Drunk IT Guy
Mafewww
Darko Iulo
Deese
tuna che culo
Hazy
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yay or Nay?

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. I_vote_lcap38%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. I_vote_lcap62%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. Empty To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Hazy Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:28 pm

I <3 him, but he's dedicated to trolling and I can see him starting fights in this peaceful forum.

Yay or nay?
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by tuna che culo Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

there are no rules on this site so you either get along or get trolled the fuck out

idc who comes
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Deese Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 pm

i like nard

let it be known that i campaigned for his arrival

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Hazy, I've been here. No need to start polls. You guys need to calm down. Nights Trolls is on Gamfaqs.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 pm

I too like Nardy.
It's lonely without him ):
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:Hazy, I've been here. No need to start polls. You guys need to calm down. Nights Trolls is on Gamfaqs.
so you've just been watching us from the darkness like a sicko
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:59 pm

No Tuna I just couldn't be bothered to make an account. I couldn't sleep so I got bored and made one. Now shut up and everyone stop talking about me.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

lol
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 am

Depends can we troll Nard without any consequences? If so let the good times roll.
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:52 am

^ I don't see why not ^_^
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

Darko Iulo wrote:Hazy, I've been here. No need to start polls. You guys need to calm down. Nights Trolls is on Gamfaqs.

Took you this long to make an account?

I bet you were just biding your time for the perfect moment to make me look like an idiot.

Good to have you here, though.

Welcome, cunt.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 am

Best Chelsea formation..... ROUND 2!
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 am

Anybody that doesn't like Nard is a retard.

He actually has reason to most of his points, whereas most dumbarses that respond to him have no idea what they are talking about...
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by St Bernabeu Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 am

Mafewww wrote:Anybody that doesn't like Nard is a retard.

He actually has reason to most of his points, whereas most dumbarses that respond to him have no idea what they are talking about...

>Got called out for trolling
>Didn't have a valid response
>Fell back on "You don't live in city, you're poor"

Right. That is some solid reasoning dude. Insult where someone lives and then make fun of their financial situation.
St Bernabeu
St Bernabeu
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 am

Hazy wrote:

I bet you were just biding your time for the perfect moment to make me look like an idiot.

Welcome, cunt.

No spreads the love like you, sir Hazy.

And I can tell you he has only had access to here for about 2 maybe 3 days.
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

St Bernabeu wrote:
Mafewww wrote:Anybody that doesn't like Nard is a retard.

>Got called out for trolling
>Didn't have a valid response
>Fell back on "You don't live in city, you're poor"

Right. That is some solid reasoning dude. Insult where someone lives and then make fun of their financial situation.

> posts about Nard all the time
> Is mad

yeah, k.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am

lol he does post about nardy a lot

maybe its one of those 'primary-school-punch-the-girl-you-like' deals
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by St Bernabeu Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

Alright then, alright. I'll stop posting about Nard. Now, If it's not that big of a deal I'll start calling people out on their living standards and financial situations.

All is fair in trolling I'm guessing, so here's to nothing. As Hazy said to eloquently.

Welcome, cunt.
St Bernabeu
St Bernabeu
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

you can tease me for living on a convict desert island
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by St Bernabeu Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 pm

tuna che culo wrote:you can tease me for living on a convict desert island

Yeah.... but you're Cheese. Your signature alone proves how awesome you are.
St Bernabeu
St Bernabeu
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:42 pm

yeah everyone should probably just suck me off ay
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Bionicman Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Hazy wrote:

Welcome, cunt.

His account in GFaqs got incapacitated by the sniper. So, coming here was the only other option Laughing

*inb4TardDog'sracistcomment*
Bionicman
Bionicman
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm

I like how people are still voting as if I'm not already here.

Bionic, Bernie if you niggas got a problem with me leave it on Gfaqs. I like everyone here for the most part.

And Deepak, calling you slum or saying you drink lassi isn't racist. I'm very familiar with Indian culture. Pandi pudi, and panjode (excuse my spelling) are stupid words id rather not say.

And Bernie. You gotta stop mentioning me. Every other post of yours is about me and its getting rather strange. I understand you don't like me. But for a guy that was a dick to you onan internet forum should not be in your head so much. You contradict yourself many times when I am brought up by you. If you disagree with me, then that's what its.

And Hazy, if it makes you feel better, I have left the Nights Trolls. I swore an oath and betraying it is punishable by death. So swing the sword.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:I like how people are still voting as if I'm not already here.
To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. E5113941

how do you know who voted which way?
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Bionicman Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 pm

C'mon, Bitchnia. You should learn to laugh once in a while. You shouldn't be concerned about Bernie bringing you up in multiple topics. Or is it just that you don't like the taste of your own medicine? jocolor
Bionicman
Bionicman
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next