The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

+12
Renounced Redbird
mccalledin
tallwhiteninja
Bionicman
St Bernabeu
Stam
The Drunk IT Guy
Mafewww
Darko Iulo
Deese
tuna che culo
Hazy
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yay or Nay?

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap62%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Bionicman Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:08 pm

A bottom-dwelling, scum-sucking, insignificant microbe such as yourself will claim to be superior than even Buddha. But all that serves is to bring about a minor giggle from an audience expecting a good session of Standup Comedy. The fact that you started these racist slurs when we didn't have any sort of an argument in Gfaqs couple of months ago, just 'cause you thought it was the "Hip" thing to do, automatically lowers your superiority to that of a world record holder who stoops to a new low that's humanly impossible, each and everyday (I'm talking about you breaking your own record). In fact, if you were really as superior as you claim to be, you wouldn't be trolling everyone and responding so angrily in the first place.

The thing you said about John Terry... now you must show me 'cause I distinctly remember saying John Terry's a cunt throughout his career when some delusional Chelsea fans were drawing behavioral comparisons between him and Wayne Rooney. Then, when you thought it'd be another "Hip" thing to do, before you converted to blowing your load every time Pirlo completes a pass, you said Lampard's better than Xavi to which I reminded you that Lampard was a donkey at West Ham, an opinion that every Chelsea fan shared back then when the club signed him over.

Finally, did I strike a nerve? Am I making your cry? Would you prefer Bitchaly Cockarucci Suckarini instead? Now, before I give you a chance to take the higher road, here's some advice which you must follow like Moses....

1. Don't troll when you don't like the taste of your own medicine.

2. Don't pretend to be an internet tough guy when you constantly discharge fluids on a weekly basis that you need a tampon for.

3. Don't get upset and take it out on others when your fiance doesn't put out his cock for you to suck on and doesn't want anything to do with your nimble noodle.

With that, you can consider that I'm done belittling your existence.

inb4TurdDog's"Speech"come-back.

Bionicman
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Tldr

Probably wasn't funny anyway.

Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:Tldr

Probably wasn't funny anyway.

Damn shame.

It was funny. I enjoyed it.

BTW, you can ignore people on this forum as well. That goes to everyone. Think it's called "Foe" or some shit.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Let me guess, he called me an invertabrae and or something similar?

Indians people don't understand that they're inferior. They were inferior when the British owned them and they're inferior now. All they do is fuck each other. Just like the Chinese. Its strange how out of so many people they still fail to produce someone significant.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Also another tip, it shouldn't take more than a few sentences to insuly someone. If it does you're doing it wrong.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Insult*
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Actually I think Indians are far better than many think. India is one of the economies to be watching in the next 10-20 years. The history and cultural background is fascinating. Not to mention indian food is fantastic. Best of all the people are some of the nicest I've ever met.

Now remind me, apart from civil war, what is Bosnia good for?
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Indias history is the same forbidden love story told over and over again. Good food yes. Ugly people. Dirty people. Dirty country. Cows take shits on their roads.

Punjabis are great though. Everyone else? No.

And only an idiot would think the Bosnian war is good. And seeing how Bosnia has only gained independence withing the last 20 I don't see how they could have to time develope. You wouldn't know that though for obvious reasons.

And once again. If you're going to try an insult someones nationality, get it right.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

By all means insult each other, but is racism necassary?
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Its not racism when you're presenting facts though.

Indians are dirty, smell bad, and are usually very ugly. Except Punjabis.

How is it racism? Its more of an observation.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm

this is absolutely ridiculous now

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:Indias history is the same forbidden love story told over and over again. Good food yes. Ugly people. Dirty people. Dirty country. Cows take shits on their roads.

Punjabis are great though. Everyone else? No.

And only an idiot would think the Bosnian war is good. And seeing how Bosnia has only gained independence withing the last 20 I don't see how they could have to time develope. You wouldn't know that though for obvious reasons.

And once again. If you're going to try an insult someones nationality, get it right.

I suppose you have seen and met every Indian to make such a statement? K. If you take a cow along the road it will most likely take a shit. Unless you have trained a cow, but that probably isn't possible. So that was a pointless statement as well. Every country has parts that are dirty and parts that are clean. Once again pointless using such a statement.

If you're from Bosnia I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but civil war ain't one.

You see how easy it is to be an ignorant fucktard like yourself?
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Ah see there's a difference in the ignorance though. Calling a group of people dirty in now way compares to making jokes about the loss of many innocent lives. Had I said "lol at those indians that died in that terrorist attack last year. It would be different.

Making fun genocide or terrorism, trolling or not is pretty messed up. I don't really see why you think you were proving a point by mocking a war.

Unless its caused by natural causes or an accident. Like aids. I hope to one day hear a very funny aids joke.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Missed the point, as usual.

Read what I said, and come back to me once you get it.
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:Its not racism when you're presenting facts though.

Indians are dirty, smell bad, and are usually very ugly. Except Punjabis.

How is it racism? Its more of an observation.

Screw trying to tell you whats right and wrong.

May I remind you I have the power to ban you? Keep a bit of your dignity at least
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Fuck's sake, Nard. Get a grip.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Both of you need to get a grip. Bionic, how old are you man? Gay jokes and tampon jokes, seriously? There's an easy way to get round this. Ignore him. He wants a rise out of you; just completely ignore him and don't let it bother you. You keep banging on about defensive but you keep posting massive posts trying to get one over on him. Just drop it.

And Nard, it's got really old now. What you're saying is most definitely racist, and its just old now. It'd be better if here we could just post normally and not let it descend into chaos like GFaqs has. You're a good poster, but this routine is boring and there's no need for it.

Damn, man.

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishona Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 am

The fuck is going on here?

It's like half pre-school tantrums and half 16 year old Role-Playing.
Mishona
Mishona
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Renounced Redbird Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 am

My progressive reaction ITT To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 3 NNtJqXwUvN2
Renounced Redbird
Renounced Redbird
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 am

Well, this thread isn't a complete disaster.

At least I resolved the issue between Nard and Bernie.

Hazysy0peacemaker
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 am

Slap UN on your forehead and you're good to go.

Syria crisis? Na bruv we got Hazy.
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by tallwhiteninja Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 am

Now we just need to get al-Assad and whoever the fuck represents the Syrian resistance on an internet forum, and we're good to go.
tallwhiteninja
tallwhiteninja
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Holy hell,
I usually spend my time online here either joking around, or making rants out of boredom. But I just have to say,
What I read here in this thread is disgusting
Listen you Bosnian piece of shit. You've reached a level of Racism thats absolutely disgusting, its inhuman, and its unacceptable. I don't know whether you live in the 90210 and you think highly of yourself for some reason, or if you live in poverty in Compton, where you were raped by a group of Indians, which made you live a life in hatred of your kind. But for fucks sake, what you said in this thread can never be unsaid.

This right here folks, is the type of racism that should be punished. you could've stopped at "you're a smelly Indian". I guess its because I go to an Engineering School with a lot of Foreign students (From India and Pakistan), that I've grown accustom to them. They are nice people, and respectable too. Don't be a cunt nard. It's not cute. And its the wrong way to grab attention
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Camp Nope Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

I thought we could get along. That's the only reason I wanted to become a part of the site. Sad
Camp Nope
Camp Nope
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Shut up. You're fat.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:Listen you Bosnian piece of shit. You've reached a level of Racism thats absolutely disgusting

Laughing
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Lol sephi having his retard rage. Racism is me saying I hate Indians because they exsist.

Racism is not saying most Indians are ugly. That's an observation and an opinion. I personally do not find Indian people attractive. How is that Racism?

Racism is not saying when I went to India I had a massive headache the entire time because the country smelled so bad. And I was in what they called the "nice part of town." Once again, an observation.

Now to my last point. Me saying I am superior to most Indian people. I do not live in a straw hut and use the hot ground as an oven. I do not use the same bowl for water and food. I do not live in poverty. Like many Indian people do thus making me superior. And don't use the they are just unlucky argument. If someone wanted to get out so badly they could.

And no Sephi, I was not raped by Indian people but most of them I have come across are scumbags who lie and are just shitty people with shitty values. One of my best friends who is Indian, had a kid with a girl when he was 19. He never told his parents. 4 years later he introduced his son to his Indian grandparents. You know what they did? They threw both of them out of the house an haven't spoken to them for years. You know why? Because his parents had already arranged his marraige and couldn't face the shame of their son having a bastard. Great wonderful people them Indians.

And even if I was a racist what would it matter? Words do not hurt. Call me all the racist names you want. It will never hurt me. You know why? Sticks and stones...

Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next