The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

+12
Renounced Redbird
mccalledin
tallwhiteninja
Bionicman
St Bernabeu
Stam
The Drunk IT Guy
Mafewww
Darko Iulo
Deese
tuna che culo
Hazy
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yay or Nay?

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap62%To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Hazy Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:Listen you Bosnian piece of shit. You've reached a level of Racism thats absolutely disgusting

Laughing

Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question. - Page 4 Empty Re: To invite Nard or not to invite Nard? That is the question.

Post by Darko Iulo Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Lol sephi having his retard rage. Racism is me saying I hate Indians because they exsist.

Racism is not saying most Indians are ugly. That's an observation and an opinion. I personally do not find Indian people attractive. How is that Racism?

Racism is not saying when I went to India I had a massive headache the entire time because the country smelled so bad. And I was in what they called the "nice part of town." Once again, an observation.

Now to my last point. Me saying I am superior to most Indian people. I do not live in a straw hut and use the hot ground as an oven. I do not use the same bowl for water and food. I do not live in poverty. Like many Indian people do thus making me superior. And don't use the they are just unlucky argument. If someone wanted to get out so badly they could.

And no Sephi, I was not raped by Indian people but most of them I have come across are scumbags who lie and are just shitty people with shitty values. One of my best friends who is Indian, had a kid with a girl when he was 19. He never told his parents. 4 years later he introduced his son to his Indian grandparents. You know what they did? They threw both of them out of the house an haven't spoken to them for years. You know why? Because his parents had already arranged his marraige and couldn't face the shame of their son having a bastard. Great wonderful people them Indians.

And even if I was a racist what would it matter? Words do not hurt. Call me all the racist names you want. It will never hurt me. You know why? Sticks and stones...

Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna che culo Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Darko Iulo wrote:I do not live in a straw hut and use the hot ground as an oven. I do not use the same bowl for water and food. I do not live in poverty. Like many Indian people do thus making me superior.
it makes your living conditions superior, it doesnt make you a superior person. the fuck is wrong with you lol
tuna che culo
tuna che culo
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm

isolated incidents, they happen in any culture

also saying all indians smell is racist

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renounced Redbird Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am

fucking lol at this topic
Renounced Redbird
Renounced Redbird
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 am

tl;dr Nard. probably you saying "I dont hate Indians, I just think Indians are the worst"

Whoever voted "yes" on the poll should overthink his life. You are the cancer of this board. We were living in peace and unity, and now we're fighting. Great
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 am

Sephi you're an idiot. I saw your tumblr and I have concluded that you're retarded.

Go back to around page 2. And if reading isn't too difficult for you, look and see who started this massive text war. It wasn't me. I know thinking is hard for you. But I believe in you. Go on, you can do it.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 am

Darko Iulo wrote:Sephi you're an idiot. I saw your tumblr and I have concluded that you're retarded.

Go back to around page 2. And if reading isn't too difficult for you, look and see who started this massive text war. It wasn't me. I know thinking is hard for you. But I believe in you. Go on, you can do it.

I was just gonna bold the part about tumblr and and 'lol' to it.
But then I read the rest and realized I would have to bold the whole thing.

Soo...

LOL.
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 am

how have you seen his tumblr? it isn't linked anywhere

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 am

Deese wrote:how have you seen his tumblr? it isn't linked anywhere

sk00p made a topic about it a while ago, but it was deleted quickly.
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am

was it that bad?

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

Actually it was me that made the topic about it. I was searching about Chelsea on tumblr and I came across a post that said something about Chelsea's average age compared to United's. And I thought that was an interesting coincidence since I just saw the same thing posted on GF from Sephi.

So I clicked the profile and look who it is. The name was Sappy like on here. His name was Gary from New York. What are the odds that wasn't him?

And yes, it was that bad.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

i've seen it

wow

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk IT Guy Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 am

Soooo anyone got a link to this?
The Drunk IT Guy
The Drunk IT Guy
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Renounced Redbird Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:44 am

Lets have a look
Renounced Redbird
Renounced Redbird
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Deese Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 am

Deese
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renounced Redbird Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am

Hahaha wtf
Renounced Redbird
Renounced Redbird
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 am

"@jspivsss 1. You wish ii was exploding all over you. 2. Sad 3. All I see is an egg for your twitter default"

sephi pls
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 am

"So I bought tickets for Chelsea vs PSG on July 22, so I could see my beloved team Chelsea FC play. but now it turns out, I got tickets to see Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Thiago Silva Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, and David Luiz all play on the same field…at the same time"

Laughing

"Most people support the Starks in their fight for justice. But I support the Lannisters in their fight for Domination."

Confirmed cunt.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 am

HAHA SEPHI WTF

Nard you racist.

I should lock this abomintion of a thread and we pretend it never happen? Ya?
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 am

You know when I first saw this I knew what would happen. Bionic and Bernie vs Me. I'm actually surprised Gunner hasn't had anything to say about all this.

But yes lock this. I think I've earned my place here by giving all of us another reason to laugh at Sephi.
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4