The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

+7
LiquidFuze
Sk00p
Darko Iulo
mccalledin
Deese
BraveV
Hazy
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 am

But I love that scene because now the bitch is powerless. Going into the trial without anyone truly on her side.

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

Post by mccalledin Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 am

Is the new future king (Tommen?) also one of Jamie's? I presume so because of the blonde hair and I have a feeling it's already been mentioned.

mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 am

Cersie already admitted to having 10 abortions. All her children are Jaime's
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

mccalledin wrote:Is the new future king (Tommen?) also one of Jamie's? I presume so because of the blonde hair and I have a feeling it's already been mentioned.

They're all Jaime's. IIRC, Bobby B only ever fucked her once. All the other times he was so drunk she just swallowed his spunk and he's forget the next day.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 am

TheSappy1314 wrote:Cersie already admitted to having 10 abortions. All her children are Jaime's

Don't remember her having abortions, just drank birth control and ate "Robert's little princes". That inner monologue of her joy at eating Bobby's heirs was really disturbing. Fucking cunt.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 pm

I hated this episode. It was so...what the fuck just happened. Poor Hodor.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:36 pm

As we watched my mom was like "why is Jaime so nice all of a sudden?"
And I was like "because he's Jaime fucking Lannister, the most chivalrous knight in the seven kingdoms"

(Ignoring the pseudo-rape scene)
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

The Night's King confirmed to be White Walker Darth Maul.
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

WE GOT SOME FECKIN SER POUNCE UP IN THIS BITCH THANK YOU BASED TOMMEN AWWW YISSSSS!!!!

What an episode. The assassination of Jon Snow by the coward Locke is set in motion, it seems. Can't wait to see some Night's Watch mutineers get theirs, but it won't be the same as Coldhands' cold justice. Burn Gorman is a fucking terrific actor. Can't believe what they did to Jeor's skull tho Sad, total disrespect. Wonder what Jorah would think if he knew his da's final wish was for him to join the Night's Watch before some psycho cunt drank wine out of his skull. Lmfao at Rast getting shit scared of Ghost. Loved the little detail of Ghost howling because he knew Summer was nearby. Wonder how they'll play off Jon and Bran being at the same place at the same time. Very interest. The more I see Thorne and Slynt the less patient I am for
Spoiler:

Adventure Time with Brie the Maid and Pod the Squire begins.
Dany's fucking about with Daario and the countless Harzizzle fo shizzles in the city of nobody fucking cares begins.
That last scene managed to spoil the books and put many a theory to bed. Very interesting to see where they take it from there. Winter is coming a lot faster in the show than in the books.

Best part of the episode:
Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread - Page 5 IEVaULq
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 am

Natalie Dormer is absolutely fucking perfect!

And why do you watch this with your Mum sephi? Of all the shows
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

mccalledin wrote:Natalie Dormer is absolutely fucking perfect!

She was especially stunning in this episode. When she was in Tommen's room, I had a chubby the whole scene.

Not a chance Tommen didn't leave his sheets in ruins by the end of their last take.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 am

I watch it with my mom because my mom likes GoT. Why else? lol.

TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 am

And according to an article I read, there's speculation that GRRM was reluctant to add that Night's King scene to the show because it actually spoils the future books.

So it's basically a teaser :'(
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Spoiler:
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Coldhands is confirmed not to be in this season.
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue May 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Jojen was brilliant this ep. Bit of an anticlimax what happened to Locke, was expecting a genuine attempt at Jon's life. Speaking of Jon, the fight with Karl was superb. Gave merit to Oberyn's "swords aren't good for close quarters" quote. Which is why I would have liked to see Locke make good on his promise. Jon was pretty much done for which is awesome that they give that, what with him not being an invincible top lad. Ty based Craster's wife. All very well done but at one point some bloke with a beard got facestabbed and I almost had a heart attack thinking it was Grenn :(also poor Hodor when he found out he killed Locke :(would rather he pummeled Rast's face in for bullying him. Very mature decision-making by Bran, opting for the 3EC instead of Jon. Putting more and more emphasis on the importance of his arc.

Lysa cray. lol @ their attempt at dropping the hint that Lysa killed Jon. "When I poisoned Jon, my husband" or something like that. Also Littlefinger's little finger may not be so little after all Wink

Brienne warming up to Pod :')

KL was pretty boring. Mostly exposition for the crown and the Tyrells as well as setting up the Iron Bank of Braavos.

Daenerys being a stupid dumb bitch who deserves to die. Get used to it, guys.

Best part of the episode: Unreal banter from the Hound. Arya left in ruins.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Also Ghost back where he belongs ready to fuck shit up.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Tue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Jon vs the legend of Gin Alley was top shit.
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 am

Hot Pie!!!!!!!!!

Oberyn's "you're not a monster" exchange with Tyrion was absolutely brilliant, love what they've done with his character. Pedro Pascal is a great actor.

The Mountain's voice was also terrifying but he didn't look like he could be Sandor's brother. Conan Stevens was the best Mountain but mini-Thor is as good as it gets for a replacement.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 am

Since gfaqs is read only.. i'll post this here

http://abload.de/img/specialtheongyy44.gif
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:48 am

You guys were all bumming the Viper at one point so I thought he was in it for the long haul. Then his skull got crushed like a grape 0_o
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 am

THEN I SMASHED HER FUCKING HEAD IN LIKE THIS

So god damn amazing. Much more gruesome than I pictured it though.

That acting from Pedro Pascal too. omg

Yes.

But Oberyn...

no...

;_;
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 am

that gif is also amaze seph
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I pictured Obie's death to be less gruesome when I read it, that was really hard to watch =/. Great acting by Pedro, gonna miss seeing him around.
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveV Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Great ep but I'm a little choked they left out the
Spoiler:
scene
BraveV
BraveV
Regular lvl1
Regular lvl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 pm

BraveV wrote:Great ep but I'm a little choked they left out the
Spoiler:
scene

That's for next episode.

This episode was just as amazing as the others this year.

Let's all share a moment of silence for Pyp and Grenn. A light-hearted hero who always made us (book-readers) smile and a glorious, courageous, bearded beast.

Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Iulo Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm

He was an Arsenal fan in Eastern Promises. Fuck him
Darko Iulo
Darko Iulo
Regular lvl3
Regular lvl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next