The FIFA Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

+7
LiquidFuze
Sk00p
Darko Iulo
mccalledin
Deese
BraveV
Hazy
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

Post by Mafewww Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 am

fucking top boy lanni wtf

fuck this gay show

Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones / ASoIaF Thread

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 am

Jaime had three kings die on his watch. What a noob

TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:21 am

Me thinks he needs a hand at his job. heh
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:38 am

god damn, joff's face, more brutal than i pictured it 3 years ago
iwan rheon is brilliant as ramsay
liked our first look at the weirwood network, but disappointed at no Coldhands Sad
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 am

It's a lot easier to tell who did it when you watch the show
than when you're reading it
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 pm

^I like that though. It rewards the people who watch the show carefully.

Anyone else here get a kick out of the Sigur Ros cameo? Nearly spilled my drink.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:04 am

LiquidFuze wrote:^I like that though. It rewards the people who watch the show carefully.

Anyone else here get a kick out of the Sigur Ros cameo? Nearly spilled my drink.

Wowwwwwwww what a faggot
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidFuze Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:27 am

What? Sigur Ros is a great band. Who cares if the lead singer is gay. Frank Ocean is bisexual, it doesnt matter. Be open minded.
LiquidFuze
LiquidFuze
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafewww Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 am

nearly spilling a drink over a fucking cameo

ok den
Mafewww
Mafewww
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 am

LiquidFuze wrote:What? Sigur Ros is a great band. Who cares if the lead singer is gay. Frank Ocean is bisexual, it doesnt matter. Be open minded.

Shut the fuck up.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 am

fuckin snot nosed paki
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 am

Don't watch the show but fucking lol.
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 am

what were you drinking, Liquid
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 am

TheSappy1314 wrote:what were you drinking, Liquid

Jizz
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 am

no I wanna know
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Stam Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:40 am

dirty water, knowing where he's from
Stam
Stam
Admin
Admin

https://secretfifacommunity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Podrick Payne, you are the love of my life.

Podrick Payne, I'd let you shag my wife.

Also SAM THE FUCKING SLAYER!!!!!!!
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Raping your sis right beside your dead son/nephew. Jamie, you are fucked up my san.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm

mccalledin wrote:Raping your sis right beside your dead son/nephew. Jamie, you are fucked up my san.

So glad they included that scene. In the books it was barely even rape.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm

3 seasons of character development right out the window
not even remotely disappointed

"Almost Spilled my drink"
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:3 seasons of character development right out the window
not even remotely disappointed

Not really.

In the books: Cersei grieving the death of her son while believing Jaime is most probably dead. Sees Jaime for the first time in 1 or 2 years, is overcome with emotion. Jaime tries to have sex with her. She keeps saying no, no, no. He fondles her enough so that she finally gives in after a few minutes of protest. Twincest in front of their nephew-son.

In the show: Cersei is at the highest point in her life, Lannisters on top of the world. She's emotionally stable. Jaime shows up, pleasantly surprised but thinks she's above him because he's a cripple. He wants sex after thinking about her for 1 or 2 years. She says no. Bluest balls in Westeros. Joff dies, they're alone in a church. Cersei finally kisses him for the first time in forever. Jaime will not be denied his best chance to nut in years. Cersei protests just like she does in the book and Jaime ignores just like he does in the book. We're not given enough time to see if Cersei actually gives in.

I think show Jaime stayed true to the character of book Jaime.

Also lol @ ignoring the fact he still tried to kill a fucking child. Forcing himself onto his lover of 20+ years, who also happens to be one of the most vile, detestable, revolting human beings in the world, is not very high on his list of bad deeds.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Do you know how Character development works, man? He tried to kill a child in the beginning. Everyone hates him, he kills Ned's friend, he kills the son of one of Robb's allies. He becomes extremely dangerous and notorious until he softens up and becomes wiser and more human. He builds up this huge sensitive persona, crying to Brienne about how he watched women and girls get raped, even lost his hand trying to save Brienne from being raped. It's become ever clear that he is chivalrous and Sensitive, depsite being so detestable and revolting, you almost forgot that he was an incestuous killer....and then he rapes his sister.

Like I said, that's awesome. You build him up as this awesome good-guy, and then, suddenly, he's one of the most "vile, detestable, revolting human being in the world"
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:04 pm

The only character I have a problem with so far is Daario. The new guy isn't narcissistic enough. He doesn't look like someone who would bring Dany the heads of his allies before seducing her. He doesn't even look like someone who would go forth to champion her before taking a piss in front of a thousand onlookers.

The blonde douchebag from last season was better...because he was a douchebag
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm

TheSappy1314 wrote:Do you know how Character development works, man?

Yes, better than you. Sister rape is not out of character for him.

TheSappy1314 wrote:Like I said, that's awesome. You build him up as this awesome good-guy, and then, suddenly, he's one of the most "vile, detestable, revolting human being in the world"

I mean that last line about Cersei. He casually raped the most vile, detestable, revolting human being in the world. If anything he deserves a medal. Fam's had blue balls for years. Imagine dreaming about bae for all that time, having a few wanks here and there but it's never the same. Then you can't even have a proper wank cos yer man chopped your wank hand off. Long, insufferable journey where you're desperate enough to actually consider shagging Hagrid's daughter. You finally get to bae, she totally ignores you. Everyone's a cold cunt towards you. Then she finally opens up and kisses you, but it turns out it was a cruel tease? Don't think so, bitch. I'll be 'avin you right now, thank you very much.
Hazy
Hazy
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 am

IDK, I think Rape is out of character for him. Raping Cersei? Yes, very out of character. But I just don't think it was rape, consensual but she was feeling the guilt.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSappy1314 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 am

But I love that scene because now the bitch is powerless. Going into the trial without anyone truly on her side.
TheSappy1314
TheSappy1314
WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mccalledin Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 am

Is the new future king (Tommen?) also one of Jamie's? I presume so because of the blonde hair and I have a feeling it's already been mentioned.
mccalledin
mccalledin
Regular lvl2
Regular lvl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next